Chapter 13: Am I Sick?

Dogwonder: Hey guys! Just started school so may be busy for a while. Sorry!

Audry: We still have more to do author! Don't stop now!

Dogwonder: I know, I know. I still have weekends though. Let's start the story while I still have the time.
________________________________________________________________________

I cautiously poked my head and looked around.

"Do we have to do this every time?" Kettle whinned.

I nodded then oticing he wasn't there I sighed in relief.

"What are you doing?" Natsu asked.

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed in surprise.

Natsu leaned back in surprise. "I just asked you what are you doing! You don't have to act weird about it!"

"You just had to make her weirder Natsu!" Kettle complained.

"Sorry Natsu! I gotta go!" I ran away with a upset Kettle behind me.

"What's going on?" Kettle demanded.

"I'll know once I go to the library."

We went down the stairs in the back to the library that was located in the basement. I began searching through them and soon had a pile stacked on one of the tables.

"What are you even looking for?" Kettle asked.

"Medical books. I think I'm sick, but don't want to make a big fuss about it." I muttered as I grabbed more books off the shelf.

"You're sick! Of course it's a big deal! We have to get a healer!" Kettle shouted.

"I said I'm not sure Kettle! My symptoms are weird, so I'm doing some research on my own." I tossed a few more books down to Kettle before climbing down the ladder. "So let's get started."

With Kettle's help we began searching through the medical books, but could only find an illness with at least only one of my symptoms. Nothing came close to what I was feeling.

"Maybe I'm not sick after all." I sighed.

"Why all would you be acting so weird?!" Kettle reasoned. "You have to be!"

"None of these illness fit me, so I don't know!" I set my head on the table in despair.

I then heard footsteps coming down.

"What's going on here?" Lucy asked.

"I tilted my head to the side and looked at her sadly. "My brain is being fried!"

"Another symptom?!" Kettle exclaimed.

"Wait, symptom? Seriously. What's going on?" Lucy pressed.

"I think I'm sick, but I don't know what illness." I sighed.

"Maybe I can help. What are the symptoms?" Lucy questioned.

I lifted my head and faced her. "Well, my heart as been beating fast, my face has been getting red, and I've been feeling hot."

Lucy looked surprised, but her face quickly became mischievous. "Do you always look at this one person and feel turmoiled about them?"

I quickly searched my memories for an answer. "Yesssss?"

Lucy's smile grew. "I think I know what you have."

"What is it?!" Kettle cried. "Will she be okay?!"

"Calm down Kettle." Lucy laughed. "Audry is fine, but there is only cure for what she has."

I looked at her curiously. "What?"

"Confess your love?"

I stared at her in shock. "What? Excuse me?"

Lucy sat down across me. "Come on! It's so obvious you're in love! I bet I can even guess who."

"Tha-that's ridiculous!" I turned away from her in embarrassment as a face popped into my mind.

"Hmmm. Let's see who could it be?" Lucy leaned closely into my face. "Maybe a certain ice mage."

"With him?! Audry hates him!" Kettle protested.

I pushed her face away. "E-exactly. Wha-at do you know about love?"

I watched Lucy's face turn bright red.

"Wait a second," I recalled what she said earlier. "Your face is red... you love someone!"

Lucy covered her face with her hands. "N-no! What are you talking about?!"

"You do!" I argued.

"Please don't tell anyone." She mumbled.

I nudged her. "Who is it?"

"...su." she mumbled.

"I couldn't hear you? What was it?"

"..ts..."

"Say it again?"

"Natsu!" Lucy shouted.

She then quickly slapped her hands over her mouth and looked around in shock.

She removed her hands. "You think anyone heard that?"

My eyes widened. "You like my brother?!"

"He's not your brother."

"He should be."

"Just don't tell anyone, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded.

"The world is going crazy." Kettle muttered.

Possibly. If Lucy is right.
________________________________________________________________________

Dogwonder: Lucy has admitted her feelings!

Audry is getting closer to discovering her's!

Everything has become to change! What's in store now?