Chapter 1: Wendy!

"Hey Mister! Have you seen this girl?!" I thrust out the drawing in my hand to his face.

"It's very important!" Kettle added.

The man frowns at the picture then looks at us strangely.

"Sorry Miss." He apologized. "I haven't."

I let my arm go limp to my side and sigh. "It's okay. It wouldn't be the first time."

"Who are you looking for anyway?" He questioned.

"My sister. I haven't seen her for more than seven years." I informed him.

The man looks at me sadly. "I hope you find her soon."

"Thanks. Well, we'll be going now." I waved goodbye and dashed away to ask another person.

I went over to a food stall and leaned over the counter.

"Excuse me! Miss! Can you help me with something?!" I asked.

"It won't take that long!" Kettle told her.

The lady looks up from what she was doing. "Yes, what can I help you with?"

I slid the picture onto the counter towards her. "I was wondering if you have seen this little girl. She should be twelve now."

The woman looks at my picture confused before looking at me again. "I'm sorry. I haven't."

I sigh and hang my head low. "It's okay. Thanks anyway."

I grabbed my picture and walked over to a crate which I sat on.

"When will I see you again Wendy?" I whispered.

I smooth out the picture and give it a sad smile.

"I miss you."

Kettle landed down next to me and comfortingly put a paw on my leg.

"Don't give up just yet Audry. We will definitely find her."

I sighed before hopping back onto my feet.

"You're right! No point being sad about it! I need to continue to work hard!" I thought aloud.

I ran over to another person who had raven hair with Kettle right behind me.

"Excuse me sir! Can I ask you a question?!" I asked.

The man turned around to face me with a stern face. "What is it?"

I was taken aback from his tone.

"Well, um, you see, I was wondering if you have seen this girl." I held out the picture to him.

He took and looked at it strangely. "Who the hell is this supposed to be?"

I gaped at his response.

"I can barely tell if this is human or not." He continued.

"How rude! Audry worked very hard on it!" Kettle protested.

I grabbed the picture from him and held it tightly against my chest. "You don't have to insult it! Just tell me if you've see her or not!"

"How the hell am I supposed to tell with a picture like that?!" The man argued.

"Is there a problem Gray?" Asked a scarlet haired woman walking over to us.

"There isn't." Gray assured.

I turned to the scarlet haired lady and held the picture out to her. "Do you know this girl?"

The woman took it and examined. "You are very good at drawing."

"Thank you!" I beamed.

I heard the boy scoff.

"But this girl looks very familiar." The lady continued.

"She does?!" I exclaimed.

"We may finally find her!" Kettle exclaimed.

"Yes." She nodded. "What else can you tell me about her?"

"She's twelve and her name is Wendy Marvell!" I quickly told her.

"Wendy?!" Gray realized.

"Yes?" A voice asked.

I turned towards the voice to see a long blue hair girl with a pink hair man and a blonde girl. Also with a blue and a white flying cat. The sight of the little girl brought tears to my eyes along with a flood of memories. I ran over to her and hugged her tight falling to my knees.

"I finally found you Wendy! I'm so sorry! I will never let you go again!" I sobbed.

I felt Wendy slightly flinch.

"Who is she?" The blonde asked.

"Who is she?!" Kettle exclaimed. "This is Wendy's older sister! Audry Marvell!"