Waking up to the beautiful day

This is the story of one man's gallbladder

"Shaq's Kermit alarm clock rang with it's heavy chips as always... IS WHAT A DUMMY WOULD SAY!" shouted Terry as he was standing in Shaq's room.

"Oh, hey Terry. Here, have Fuck, my basketball." said Shaq, throwing a moist basketball to Terry.

"POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Terry, as he launched himself through 17 buildings and lands in his own house. He ripped off his shorts to change, but before putting on his new pair of shorts, he posed for the fans.

 He ripped off his shorts to change, but before putting on his new pair of shorts, he posed for the fans

Terry puts on his favorite underpants. Terry then puts on a new pair of shorts. They were, of course, red. He goes downstairs to eat breakfast with his family. Sheen walks down the stairs after Terry, but then Sheen slips and falls down the rest of them. He breaks every bone in his body and the generic Seinfeld laugh track is heard.

"OH GOD! NEED A DISPENSER HERE!" Sheen screeched.

Terry covers his ears because of Sheens ear scrotching voice. Jack's wife, The Engineer erects a dispenser next to Sheen, and he slowly rejuvenates.

 Jack's wife, The Engineer erects a dispenser next to Sheen, and he slowly rejuvenates

Jack Monkeybomb walks in through the front door and runs up to the sink. He regurgitates and then looks at Terry.

"Hey there, son." said Jack.

"Were you drinking Pepsi with Vincent again?" said Terry.

"Now son, you know you should be asking me those kinds of questions. I stopped awhile ago."

"Telling lies?"

"No, Terry."

"Open your mouth?"

"UH HAW HAW!"

Terry notices a small drop of Pepsi on the bottom of Jack's uvula, but decides not to mention it to his father. Sheen is finally well enough to stand, and Terry shoves Sklooty Pebbles and the box down Sheen's throat. The generic Seinfeld laugh track is heard.

"Yuck! It tastes like Qash's suspensory ligaments!"

Terry pulls Sheen into the bathroom, and they begin to brush their teeth. Terry then puts on Old Spice and stands in front of the mirror posing vigorously. Just then, Spencer popped through the mirror, flinging sweat everywhere.

 Just then, Spencer popped through the mirror, flinging sweat everywhere

"I didn't know you were a Sweaton, Spencer." Terry said sarcastically. The generic Seinfeld laugh track is heard.

"I'm not, but my sculpture of a Sweaton wearing a sweatshirt and sweaty work pants is." The generic Seinfeld laugh track is heard.

"When did you have the time to make that?" Sheen said annoyingly.

"If you must know, Darron froze time to give me plenty of time to make sculptures. Anyway, all aboard the Spence Train. Next stop: High school!" Spencer heats his saliva until it's like BOILING lava, then shoots steam out of his mouth. Spencer yanks Terry and Sheen through the mirror vigorously, and they end up in High School.

"Right on time as usual, I see. Good job Spencer." Said Terry.

"Well, I mean I get paid 666 silicon pennies a day for doing it, and I also get to see you when you're sleeping and know when you're awake. It's a win-win." Spencer looks at his sweaty shirtless Gibby watch. "I gotta go get Toby. See ya around."

"Lil' bro, did you bring your homework today?" said Terry. 

"Yea, of course. I got it right..." Sheen said as he dug into his backpack to get his homework. "Oh no. OH MAN! I totally forgot to bring my homework!"

"Whatever." said Terry, as he walked to Math.