Chapter 11 (The Cassovna gets the girl)

Hello! Before we being I want to say sorry for not up dating in for ever! I was super busy with my life! Again I would I like to say sorry! Ok on with the story!
Key:
Y/n= Your name
H/c=Hair color
H/l= Hair length
E/c= Eye color
W/t= Weapon type
F/c= Fav color
S/f/c=Second fav color
N/n=Nickname
(Author note)
'thinking'
-----------------------
Y/n POV:
I woke up in my bed... But how did I get here?!?! I struggled to get out of bed and walked down stairs to see Travis flirting with Tay. "Hey Baby~!" He said to her and winked. She rolled her eyes,she could see right though his actions. "Travis if you want to live I advise you to stop flirting with me!" She yelled at him. I chuckled at them. "Good morning guys!" I yelled and they turned to me. "Travis where's the food?" I asked him. "Oh... Well I didn't not feel like cooking today!" He replied. "Too busy flirting with Tay eh?" I asked jokingly. He blushed madly "SHUT UP!!!!" He yelled at me. Tay blushed a light pink "I-its true though, he is a huge cassovna!" She replied trying to hide her face with her hood. "Ohhhh~! Looks like Someone has a crush~!!!!!!" I yelled as I made some toast. Both of their faces turned bright red. I giggled at their reactions. I put the plate of toast on the coffee table and yelled "I AM THE QUEEN OF TOAST! NO ONE'S TOAST IS BETTER THEN MINE!!!!!!" (Sorry if you don't understand its an inside joke between me and ArisDyingInLA anyways on with story!) Travis gave me a funny look. "What Travis?!? Can't handle my awesomeness?" I asked sassily and did a sassy hair flip. "Oh snap she told you!" Tay said then smirked. "Gurl are you trying to start a sass war cuz I will fight you Gurl!" He asked very sassily. "Gurl anytime and anyplace!" I said back. "I am just going to go..." Tay said then ran out.

Tay's POV:
Ugh those two together give me a headache! Its always Sass war this and sass war that! I finally had enough of this so instead of turing into my dragon form and scaring the life out of them, I just walked out and ran to the docks! I sighed as I took my boot off and stuck my feet in the water. This was nice to relax for once... Every since I got back from "The evil and powerful" Zane grasp things have been crazy! Like Aphmau's welcoming back party for me. Sure it was nice but it was physical and emotional exhausting. I need to clear my head.... I looked into the water hopping it would give me answers I need! 'Tay do you like Laurence or Travis!?' That was the question that keeping flooding my mind. I blushed madly at the thought. I could not like them both could I? No I have to chose which I like more... I guess I liked Travis more, he was cute and funny. He made me smile, so maybe I should ask him out? I bit my lip at the thought.

Y/n's POV:
You shot Travis a death glare and ran after Tay, after all she was your best friend. You found her at the dock lost in thought. You decided to sneak up on her, as you did you found out that she was also mumbling to herself. "Would he say yes?" She mumbled and frowned. You chuckled to yourself and put an arm around her. Let's just say that didn't end well. She freaked out and shifted into her dragon form, luckily she saw that it was you before something bad had happened. "My Irene! Don't sneak up one me like that, You could of gotten seriously hurt!" She scolded you and sat back down. "So Tay I know that you like my brother." You said with a sly smirk. Her face turned as red as her hair. "N-no I don't!" She whispered. Clearly she was lying! You smirked "If you want I can help you get him!"

706 words