Chapter 8 (The party!)

Don't play the song until told!
Key Y/n= Your name
L/n= last name
W/t= weapon type
E/c= Eye color
H/c= Hair color
F/c= Fav Color
H/l= Hair length
S/f/c= Second fav color
F/f= Fav food
N/n= nick name
More will be added!

Tay's POV:
I woke up and my hood was off! I started to freak out I did not want any one to see me face! I quickly pulled down my hood and looked around. Good no one saw I sighed in relieve! Just then Laurence came and unlocked my cell. If he came sooner he would seen my face! "You're feel to go." He said and rubbed the back of his neck and a light pink dusted his cheeks. "You ok Laurence?" I asked. "Oh... I am fine!" He said and his face got a little pinker. "Ok but why I am I free? I thought you guys did not trust me?" I asked confused. "Well, So do you want me to show you around?" He asked but I knew he was avoiding my question. "Laurence why am I free?" I asked while tapping my foot. He sighed and mumbled "I my have told Aphmau that you were my childhood friend!" He rubbed the back of his neck. "Laurence I can't hear you when you mumble!" I shouted I was getting inpatient. He took a deep breath in then he said "I spoke with the lord and told her you were my childhood friend!" He shouted then his tone of voice changed "Tay, I have missed you!" Then he hugged me... I was almost in tears "Laurence, I missed you too!" I yelled and tears were streaming down my face. I pulled down my hood and looked into his baby blue eyes and he ran his fingers thought my red hair. Then that Michi chic had to wake up and mess everything up! "Laurence~kun Nya!!!" She yelled. "Michi leave him alone!" I yelled at her. "And who are you? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY LAURENCE?!" She asked/yelled. "My name is Tay, and Laurence is an old friend of mine!" I yelled back. Just then a white haired girl came down a ladder and said "Could you guys please stop yelling?" I felt a dark aura come for her... "Yeah sorry!" I said. "Michi is sorry too!" Michi said. "You might be beautiful but stay away from Laurence! Nya!" She yelled. "Michi is right you are beautiful!" Laughed said then chuckled to himself. I could fell my cheeks heating up... "Shut up Mr.Casanova!" I shouted then playfully punched his shoulder. "Now please take me to your lord!" I said and Laurence took my hand and we walked to the lord's house. On the way Laurence and I talked about life. "So Tay what have you been up to?" He asked. "While since my parents died I became a theif." I looked at the ground. "No way you're Tay the fearless!" He yelled and a smile crept on his face. "You know I could turn you in!" He said playfully. "If you can get me!" I yelled as I ran to the lord's house. "Hey no far you got a Head start!" He panted. "I won!" I yelled. "How are you now out of breath?" He asked/panted. "A master theif never gets out of breath!" I yelled. "Good point!" He said then knocked on the door and a lady with inky black hair and Carmel eyes answered the door. "Oh hello Laurence. Who is this?" She asked and looked me up and down. Then her face lit up like a Christmas tree! "Laurence you did not tell me you had a girlfriend!" She yelled. I didn't notice my hood was off so she saw my cheeks turn red. "Aphmau she  is not my girlfriend... But I wish she was!" He mumbled the last part. "Oh sorry! Please come in!" She said and we walked in. "Well Tay I have to getting going..." He said and kissed my hand and then left. "Oh how rude of me I am Aphmau the lord of Phoenix drop!" She said and clapped her hands. "Lord Aphmau I was wording if I could live in your village?" I asked sweetly. "I don't think we have any house you can have, you see they are all filled." She replied then her eyes filled with mischief. "Well you could live with Laurence!" She yelled playfully. My face turned bright red and I yelled "I DON'T LIKE LAURENCE!!! WE ARE JUST FRIENDS!!!" Now I knew how that Y/n girl felt. Karma is definitely working against me. She laughed and said "Sure I believe that." I just stormed out of there and walked to the docks to cool of. (Pun intended!)

Y/n's POV
I was on my way to see how Garroth was doing when, I noticed a girl with long red hair, icy blue eyes and beautiful pale skin that sparked in the sunlight. Dang girl! I thought I was a little jealous of her. Wait I have never seen had before she might be new! I followed her to the docks and watched her put her feet in the water. She was mumbling to herself and did not notice that I also put my feet in.  "Hey..." I said breaking the the ice. She looked and said "Hi..." Then she looked back down. "So welcome to Phoenix drop!" I said and clapped my hands together. "Thank you, by the way my name is Tay." She replied and shook my hand. "My name is Y/n nice to met you!" I yelled. "Hey Y/n I am sorry about you blond friend,I did mean to hurt him!" She whispered as tears formed in her icy blue eyes. Anger boiled in me then sadness... I did not know how to feel! "HOW COULD YOU!!!! I shouted and a fire ball formed in my hands and my H/c hair turned a bright orange and my E/c eyes turn blood red. Then I looked a her and she looked scared.... By the look in her eyes I could tell she thinks I a monster! I calmed down and I could fell the tears falling down my face. " I a-am so sorry!" I yelled in between sobbing. She face soften as she whispered "I know what is like to be an outsider or the outcast!" Then I pulled her in to a tight hug! We came really close after that she was like my sister. "So Tay do you have a place to live?" I asked her. "No..." She said and looked down. "You can live with me and my brother!" I yelled and she smiled. "Really?" She asked. "Yeah he would not mind!" I said and then Aphmau came walking up. "Hello Y/n and Tay." Aphmau said happily. "Hello Aphmau!"
We both said. "Tay can I borrow Y/n for a bit?" She asked. "Sure I was going to leave any way." Tay replied and got up and left. "So Aphmau what is up?" I asked. She looked around then she said "Can we talk at my place?" She looked nervous. "Sure!" I said and we walked to Aphmau's house. A few minutes later we were there. "So Aphmau did you need me?" I asked and plopped on her couch. "Well I was thinking we should throw a welcoming party for Tay!" She yelled. "That is a great idea!" I said trying to hide my exciment. "Ok so I think Laurence should stall!" She said and fangirled girled and I join her. "OMI we need to think of there ship name!" I yelled. "Well maybe we should have Kawaii~chan to make a shipping shirne!" She yelled back. "OMI Yes we need her to make a shipping shirne!" I screamed. "Oh ok back to the party!" She said and a light pink dusted my cheeks. "Oh yeah, Cadenza should make the dress and do her hair!" I yelled. "I will send Kawaii~chan a letter." Aphmau said and walked out of the room then rentered a few minutes later. "Kawaii~chan will be here in a few minutes." Aphmau said as she took a set next to me. Then Kawaii~chan burst though the doors with a few more people. "Kawaii~chan bought help Aphmau senpi!" Kawaii~chan shouted. "Kawaii~chan who did you bring?" I asked "Y/n sama Kawaii~chan did not notice you!" She said and ran over to hug you. "Well Kawaii~chan bought Laurence~kun and Garroth~sama and Cadenza~chan!" She said as they walked in. "Kc told us you want throw a party of Tay!" Laurence said with a sly smile. "Yeah we would love to help." Garroth replied. "But I get to make the dress and do her hair right?" Cadenza asked. "I mean I did your hair for your date with Garroth and it look fab!" Cadenza yelled and Laurence looked a little mad and Garroth blushed. Did Laurence like me? No he can't he must like Tay to make my ship sail! I shouted in my head. "Yes Cadenza you can do her hair and make the dress!" I said. "Yes! Cadenza out!" She shouted and ran to her house. Just then Travis came running up. "What is this i hear about a party?" He asked while looking at me. "Kawaii~chan forget she told Travis~kun too." Kc said. "Fine you can help too Travis." I said and playfully sighed. "Really N/n! Wow you don't even tell your own brother you are throwing a party for a pretty girl!" He yelled and playfully punched my shoulder. Laurence looked at Travis with anger. "Wait it thought you like Katelyn?" I asked with a raised eye brow. "What can I say I am a ladys man!" He said and Laurence punched him in the gut. "TRAVIS!" He shouted. "Guys stop of fighting we have a party to plan!" I shouted and every one looked at me. "Laurence can you stall her?" I asked him. "All man I wanted to shall her!" Travis whined and gave me puppy dog eyes. "Laurence is an old friend of Tay's!" I said and stuck out my tounge at him. "Yeah I can stall her!" Laurence said with a smile. "Good now Travis and Garroth can you guys tell the others and help set up?" I asked them. "Yep!" They said and left to tell the others. "Kawaii~chan can you make the food?" I asked her. "Y/n~sama you don't even have to ask!" She yelled. "All right operation party for.Tay is a go!" I shouted. "We don't were to have the party." Aphmau said. I face plamed "OMI I was so focused on the party I forgot a place to hold the party!" I yelled. "We can have it in the plaza!" Aphmau shouted. "Now operation Party for Tay is a go!" I shouted.