Chapter 7 (The new girl part 2)

Key Y/n= Your name
L/n= Last name
H/c= Hair color
H/l= Hair length
E/c= Eye color
W/t= weapon type
Y/s/n= your ship name
More will be added!!!!

Aphmau's POV:
I was yelling at this person when Katelyn knocked her out! "Katelyn why did you do that?!" I yelled at her. "One they attacked us, and two she missed with Y/n also we don't know if we can trust them!" She yelled back. "Good point..." I mumbled and sighed. "Well bring them to this jail house!" I shouted and opened up the gates and they all rushed in. Katelyn pick him/her up and carried them to the jail. When we got there Michi's face lit up. "Laurence muffin. ~Nya~ I have missed you ~Nya~!" She yelled. "Michi I am not your muffin! I don't even like you!" He yelled back. I chuckled this was too funny, they fight like a married couple! "Laurence but Michi loves you Nya!" She said. "STAY AWAY FROM ME MICHI!" He yelled and ran out of the jail house. I busted out in laughter and every one looked at like I was crazy! "What's so funny?" Dante asked. "Oh umm nothing!" I yelled and wiped away a tear. "I think she lost her mind!" Travis mumbled. "Hey is that any way to talk about your lord?" I asked with sass.
"Oh you want to go?" He asked with more sass. "We will have a sass war right here and right now!" I yelled and did a sassy hair flip to shut him up. "Oh no she didn't!" Dante yelled. "BAM I WON!" I shouted and danced around. "Umm so what do we do about this person?" Katelyn asked. "Oh right just put him/her in this jail cell." I said and a light pink dusted my cheeks. I unlocked the cell and Katelyn put them in. Then I rushed to my house to see if Garroth was ok. I burst thought the doors and ran to the basement I ran to Zoey's room. As I walk in I see Y/n by the bed. Are they a thing??? OMI My ship Y/n and Garroth or Y/s/n! I squealed and fangirled so hard. "Is Garroth ok?" I asked while looking a Zoey who was wrapping his wound. "Yes he will be fine, I got the arrow out!" She replied. Y/n looked like she was crying her Beautiful E/c eyes looked puffy. I went over to her a hugged her and she cried on my shoulder. "It's ok Y/n he will be fine!" I said happily trying to calm her down. "They hurt my friends they must pay!" She yelled/Whispered. "So do you like anybody?" I asked changing the subject. A light pink dusted her cheeks. "No!" She whispered. "Your face says other wise!" I said jokely. "If you didn't like anybody then why are you with Garroth?" I asked and smirked. Her face turn red then she spoke "I CARE about him! I would be here if it was Dante, Aaron,or Laurence I CARE for all of them!" Y/n crossed her arms. "Oh?" I said a raised an eyebrow. She was red as a tomato now "NO! Not like that!" She screamed. I laughed and she stormed out, I felt bad. I want to race after her and say sorry. (Is it too late now to say sorry? Tay~chan) But I have no idea where she went.

Tay's POV:
I woke up and looked around. I was in a jail cell, that was not surprise to me! Then I noticed a guard well I think he was a guard. I guess he saw me and walked over to me. "Your finally awake." He said with a sly smile. I looked him up and down... He looked a lot like Laurence! "Laurence~kun your back Nya!" A purple cat girl yelled. "Michi I already told you I don't like you!" He yelled back. Then he turned to me and asked "So why where you lurking in the shadows?" He looked directly at me. "I was lost." I lied to him but he bought it! "But why did you not answer Y/n when she asked Who are you?" He asked. I racked my brain for an answer. "I could not hear her, she is very quiet." I repiled wow he was buying my lies. "Well welcome to Phoenix drop and by the way my name is  Laurence." He said and shook my hand. "I guess you knew that because of Michi." He said and rubbed the back of his neck. "So why are you hiding your face?" He asked and looked at my cloak. "Why are you so full of questions?" I asked. Before he could answer a beautiful girl came in. She had H/l and H/c and beautiful S/c and these sparkling e/c! I was green with evny, I bet she gets all of the guys!!!!! She ran up to Laurence and whispered something in his ear, he nodded then walked out. Does she like Laurence??? Wait why did I care?!? Then she ran up to my cell and yelled "Why did you hurt my friends?!" I rolled my eyes but she could not see. "First off your boyfriend attacked me so there for it was self-defense!" I shot back then smirked. Her face turned red "HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!" She screamed at me and I could see a fire ball form in her hands. "Ok what ever you say!" I said back with a sly grin on my face. "Why does everyone thing we are dating?!" She mumbled then walked out. I guess she needed to cool off. Then Laurence walked back in. "She is a firely one!" I said and he laughed at my bad pun. I felt my eyes dropped and I doze off.

Laurence's POV:
I really want to know who this is! I felt like I knew them somehow... Oh well! I looked over to see the mystery person sleeping. I chuckled. But the curiosity got the better of me So I walked over to them a pulled their hood down and saw some one that I never though I see again...... It was Tay my old crush!!!!

Ohhhh cliffhanger what will happen when Tay wakes up? Will Laurence still have feelings for her or is she old news? Find out in the next Chapter!
Like,comment, and vote!
1,121 words

Hey guys Tay~chan here and I am having a character contest! So please enter it I would love to add you guys to my story!