1. Typical

Mileys POV 

"I've tried playing it cool but when I'm looking at you I can't ever be brave cause you make my heart race..."

My alarm played one of my favorite One Direction songs. I have to admit that I like One Directions' music. I can't say I like them because I've never met them. I saw them at the Teen Music Awards last year but I never got the chance to meet them! There are a lot of rumors about them, I don't know how many of the are true though. I should know about rumors and haters I have them too. It's not because I'm popular, heck no, it's because I am the famous pop star Hannah Montana. I like being normal, but I also like being famous...  So I created Hannah and so far so good! I put on a wig for preformances so people don't recognize me on stage. I created Hannah three years ago and now she has become the most famous teenage singer in the world. I love my time with the wig on preforming for the world, but I also enjoy the time without the wig living a normal lifel 

"Miley the bus will be here in fifteen minutes. Hurry up!" my Dad called up to me. When I say Dad it's just a figure of speech, he isn't my real Dad but he's the closest thing I have to a father. My real parents died in a car crash when I was three. I was told that I didn't have any other family members and was put in the foster system. I went to seven different homes before I was put with my "dad" Mark Chandlir when I was eight (I took his name because nobody knew my real last name). 

"Ok Dad." I replied. I ran to my closet to pick out an outfit. I quickly grabbed some worn out denim shorts, a white crop top that says 'love', a black tank, and red toms (on side). I changed, threw my hair up into a messy bun, grabbed my school bag, and ran downstairs. I passed my Dad in the living room.

"Hey Sweetheart don't forget about your concert tonight. Come straight home we need to be there by 5:00." He told me.

"Ok I won't miss it." I said as I was eating an apple. I put the last piece in my mouth and started walking toward the door. 

"Bye, see ya later!" I shouted. I started running to the bus stop. I got there as the bus was coming around the bend. The bus came to a stop. I climbed in and sat by my best friend Rose. 

"Hey Mi!" Rose said.

"Hey Rosie. You're coming over tonight right?" I asked, refering to the concert,

"Of course! Why wouldn't I!?!?" She said sarcastically. Well, the rest of the day went like it would for any other teenage girl. But afterwards, my life is very different from an ordinary teenager!

****

When we got home, Rose and I ran upstairs and started getting ready for the concert.

"I'm so excited about tomorrow!" I sang happily.

"Ummm why?" She questioned.

"Because it's the weekend. Some drama-free time to spend writing songs and hanging with my best friend."

"Haha, but I think you're gonna spend more time with your boyfriend than with me." she said and nudged me playfully. I went to the closet and picked out my outfit.

"He has a basketball game tomorrow, so we probably won't hang out much." I shuffled through my closet until I found a decent outfit. "Hey what if I wear this tonight?" I asked. Holding up the outfit.

 "PERFECT!" She squealed!

*****

SO HEY GUYS HOPEFULLY YOU LIKE THE STORY PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!! I WOULD LIKE THAT!!!!!! THANKS :)