Chapter 5 - Falling Tree

Atlas held on to her necklace as Flora, Knight and herself flew away from the cages. Atlas was worried. "How can we get back to Dragon Heart?" Atlas asked. As she spoke, they all stopped at a forest that was on fire. Trees fell down into the mysterious fog. "Hey, Atlas, you might wanna put that out," said Knight. Atlas froze the fire. Grrrrrr..... "Did you just hear that?" asked Atlas. Grrrrrr..... "Yeah, I did.." Knight said. Grrrrrr..... "What could it be?" asked Flora. GROOOOOOOOOOOOWWWRRR. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Flora screamed. A giant creature was rising from the ground, volcanos coming with it. Atlas, wide-eyed, flew towards it. "Atlas!! Get down from there!!" Yelled Flora. Atlas ignored her. Atlas aimed for the creature's feet and swoosh. Ice covered it's feet, making it hard to move. RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAOOOOOOOWWWWWWRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! It roared with anger. Atlas went up and stared in it's eyes. She pulled out her star and BOOM! The creature fell to the ground. The volcanos vanished. The creature vanished. A tree was falling on top of everything. A giant tree. "Fly!!!" Atlas yelled. They got out of the way of the giant tree. Why does this have to happen to ME? Atlas thought. She sighed. "Let's go home."