Chapter 3 - Raining Stars

Atlas was close to the star. It was smaller than her! But so bright.. Rare like me, she thought. She reached out her talons. She touched the star. Warm, if she did not have her icey power, it could melt an entire dragon. She held it close. Her eyes were closed, of course. She took the star and wrapped it in her tail. Now she opened her eyes. She floated back to her planet, Eupa. Wait! She looked behind her. All the stars were following her! They were going down sharp like arrows. Atlas stopped suddenly. No, no no no no... She thought, I MUST have this star. But not all of them!! When she stopped, the stars went back to where the were. Weird.... She thought, looking confused. She moved one inch. The stars moved one inch. She moved farther. The stars moved farther. She let go of the star and moved farther. The stars stayed where they are. She grabbed her star and moved farther again. The stars followed. It's like an Alpha star.... But this wouldn't stop her. She held the star in her talons. She put the star inside her necklace. She moved the stars got brighter. Now there will be a quadriilion suns in the sky. No such thing as night. She took a deep breath. At the same time, her necklace started to get brighter and brighter. Her vision got blurry. What the.... SLAM.