3. Trying to handle things

Minah's Pov-
I woke up with a horrible headache. I was on the bed but without any clothes on. I sat up straight and tried to think what happened last night. A minute later everything ran into my mind like a flash, now i remember everything. I hate jimin for what he did to me, how dare he do that with me. I did not permit him to do all that. I stood up from the bed and started walking but i fell back. Pain struck my inner thighs. I could not walk properly. I felt like crying, suddenly jimin barged into the room. I called him but he ignored me. I didn't have the strenght to call him again when everything started getting hazy and turned all black.
*fast forward*
I woke up and now i am feeling much better now but it stll hurts. I got out from the bed and got changed. It was 5pm i am sure jimin is at home now. As soon as i remembered what he had done i felt anger in me. I went to the living room and saw him on the sofa watching T.V. I went up to him and slapped him hard. He stood up flaring up "WTF minah?!" he screamed. I got scared it was the first time jimin screamed on me. "Why did you do that jimin??" i asked him angrily " Do what?"he asked back. " You know what i am talking about Jimin!" i raised my voice this time, "Oh that? Didn't you like it?" he asked smirking devilishly. "Like it?? Damnit Jimin i was a virgin!! And who the hell gave you the permission to involve taehyung?" i shouted as i started crying. "Shut up minah..." he simply said and sat on the couch focusing on the programme he was watching. "What?" i asked confused "Just go back to your own house cuz we are over now" he said and walked towards the kitchen. I pulled his arm making him face me "how could you say that jimin? I thought you said you loved me!?" i started crying. "Love you!?WTF minah? I never loved you i just wanted to show the guys that i could make you fall for me and i wanted to take your virginity away" he said. I was confused. He continued " i was playing a truth or dare game in which i was dared to make you fall for me and take your virginity away" he said calmly. I was heartbroken, the person whom i loved the most and trusted so much was just playing with me. I ran out of that place. Suddenly i felt sonething wrong in me and the next thing i knew i vomitted. Holy shit! I thought to myself "A-Am i p-preg-n-nant??"
That same evening i rushed to the doctor . I did the tests and the thing if i was afraid of was true .... The reports were positive." Shit im dead .... What am i gonna do now?" i have to tell both of them afterall the baby belong to the both of them. Jimin  has to take responsibility afterall be was my boyfriend at that time. Taehyung wouldn't bother to do anything , he doesn't even know me well...
Jimin please accept us...

________________________________________________________________________
A/N
So jellybunnies how was this chappie?? I was really confused how to make this story interesting so i got this idea.
Please vote,comment and share
Kamsahbinda! Saranghae😘😘😘