2. Heartbroken

A/N -
Alert! Smut around... So if u are not comfortable skip this chappie.... Rest,Enjoy!! Also i took this idea from a awsome smut writer! So no offences
________________________________________________________________________
Minha's Pov-
I just turned 18 today yay! Finally i am an adult. I spent my day with my family and friend but tomorrow i am staying with jimin. He said he has a surprise for me...
*fast forward*
Author's Pov-

You reach home and jimin takes you to your room and places you on the bed and starts kissing you. "I can't wait anymore.. Finally you turned 18 and now no excuses... Babe you are mine tonight" jimin said in his husky voice which got you nervous.
He then makes the atmosphere intense by squeezing your boobs roughly. He rips your shirt and pants leaving you only in your bra and panties. Your moans are hoarse, but then the door opens.... Revealing taehyung, jimins best friend and bandmate . "Y u makin' appointment and havin' sexy time with girl?" He swung his hands here and there. "Oh taehyung..." jimin stutters but you sit up and try to cover your half naked body. "you never said you have a sexy girl.." taehyung licked his lip eyeing you with lust filled in his eyes. "wanna try her?" Jimin asked taehyung .

You were shocked and tried to protest but somehow you couldn't utter a single word. "well, great idea!" taehyung said and closed the door, he came towards you unbuttoning his shirt then he throws his trouser away somewhere. He stood in front of you and stripped his boxer with his sexy face on. You gulped your saliva when you saw his vjunior sprung free like it was saying hello to you. It was huge and you were scared. He saw face and started "oh.. Im not this kind of a person... I'll go slow on you. Jimin-ah gimme your handcuffs and your leather belt.." Jimin took out the handcuffs and the belt out from the drawerand handed them to taehyung. Taehyung then cuffed your hands to the headboard. He also took the peice of cloth which he tore from the bedsheet and used it to tie your mouth.

He ripped your bra and panties and eyed your fully naked body. You tried getting free but it was of no use. You felt like trash.
"Now lets insert her...with a carrot" he said and smirked at jimin. "i don't have a carrot but i have this..." jimin said as he pointed to his dick. "okay then insert her" taehyung said smirking. Jimin bent down to insert his huge dick into your small hole. His cute innocent turned full of lust when he saw you. Without warning taehyung kissed you and slowly licked your breasts, wierdly you got turned on by that. He stood up and roughly hit you by your waist. You screamed while jimin fucked you. Taehyung sat by your chest then teased you with his vjunior and jacked off himself with his hand to satisfy his soul then his pre-cum came out of his dick made your face wet.

He smirked for a second then inserted his dick in your mouth after untying the cloth from your mouth.
The lower side was being fucked by jimin and the upper was being fucked by taehyung. You screamed and moaned at the same time. Jimin force"y changed your position making you stand without stopping his thrusts. Then out of nowhere a rope came out and he cuffed your hands to the rope. Taehyung then inserted his dick into your tight anal. They fucked you at the damn same time, your toes curled up because of the pain. It was your first time.. But 5hen jimin's came to fill her pussy but he didn't stop and continued fucking you.

Taehyung from the other side fucked you even faster and while biting your neck. You screamed in pain you had already cum for 3 times "I'M CUMMING!!" "HOLD THAT BITCH" jimin scramed at you and squeezed your boob.

They kept fucking you then jimin said "i want to cange position with you taehyung" jimin took out his thing roughly and taehyung also did the same. Jimin then fucked your anal really rough and taehyung fucked you hard in your vagina and kissed you roughly. They didn't even stop after they cummed in you. They continue until thay are satisfied then atlast she screamed with her shaky legs and her holes turned black. They took their things out and wore some clothes and left the room leaving you sobbing and you slowly passed out.

Taehyung asked jimin " what about her now hyung?" "what abot her? I fucked her and now i am done. She can do whatever she wants now i don't care. I just wanted to fuck her i never loved her taehyung" Jimin said cooly as if he didn't care. Taehyung felt bad for you.

________________________________________________________________________
A/N
Omo this was so long and was my first smut. I thank the owner for the original aunt although I made lots of changes and fixed the plot here.