eventful

Diana's P.O.V

Unfortunately I didn't come across any tunnels making me a tiny....... A lot pissed off to the max.

"Diana! " Connor shouted and ran up to me in the corridor.  The smile on his face gave him dimples and showed how happy he was.

"Connor hey. " I said giving him a hug.  I was going to pull back but he tightened the embrace a bit and picked me up spinning me around.

"The ceremony is  nearly over I went second.  I looked for you everywhere." Connor said crossing his arms and looking for any injuries.  Before I could cover  the sword with my cloak it caught his attention.

"Why do ye have a sword? " He asked and I just stood there like an idiot trying to make up an excuse.

"Well... I didn't feel well needed fresh air so I could protect myself. " I stated covering it with my cloak and looking up at worried Connor.

"You didnt feel well?!  Lass ye should be in bed then I'll fetch  the healer. Ye shudv found me instead of straying off I'd protect ye. " He said picking me up bridal style while I squeaked not expecting that.  I swear he's like that all the time all worried about my health. I guess it's because he cares for me and loves me but it's still kind of annoying.

"It's okay really I  just need some rest I feel better after getting some fresh air. " I said as he lowered me down on the bed.  He took out his hand showing me to give the sword back over and I jumped off the bed with a sly smirk.

"If you want it so bad.... Take it. " I winked pulling out the sharp and cold piece of metal.

"I won't fight ye. " He stared at me amazed still sitting on the bed.

"Now give me the sword. " Is he serious.

"Nope " I popped the 'p' and stood there looking determined.

"Alright then but I will not hurt ye or go hard on ye. " He shrugged his shoulders and stood up with a groan taking out his other sword.

He seriously underestimated me his shoulders were slumped down and he didn't even hold the sword properly. The bored look on his face yet another sign.

"Im better you know that. " I teased him a bit and with that we started circling eachother he didn't change his stance which literally shouted out ' this is going to be easy.

I lunged first about to give his shoulder a cut but surprisingly his strong reflexes blocked it and the two swords clashed together  making me smile. 

"Ye are strong. " He groaned barely able to keep the defence of his sword which was practically sliding towards him as I used my strength to push it with my lovely weapon. 

Swiftly the swords were parted and the real duel began as we showed our sword fighting skills.  The room was full with the sound of metal brushing against itself. 

My advance was that I was small and fast while he was taller and stronger but I wouldn't go down that easily. We were both equally good fighters and we fought for  hours on end. The music of the feast being held  has long stopped when we collapsed onto the bed panting.  Sweat was dribbling  down our foreheads.

"Good fight.. " I managed to say.

"Good fight indeed.. " He repeated.  In a blink of an eye his kilt and vest were gone and he got under the covers.

"Stay with me lass. "He said when I was about to get up and leave the room.  I slipped off the heavy fabric including the corset off leaving my gown on.  I jumped under the covers and cuddled up to them embracing the warmth.

Connor didn't have any of that and took me in his arms caressing my cheeks.  We soon fell into a blissful sleep.

---------------

"Oy laddy get up!!! " Someone shouted making me groan and cuddle up closer to the warm and muscular surface. 

"Shut yer gob. " I heard another male voice really close to me.... Oh yeah I remember its just Connor.

"Ahhhhhhh I see ye had fun with the whore last night didn't ye. " The intruder said with a teasing voice making me pissed off.  Of course I didn't react wanting to hear what Connor has to say. With closed eyes I listened to the conversation.

"Call her a whore again and I'll make sure ye won't see the light of day. " Connor growled tensing up.

"Who is she then? " The idiot asked dumbfounded.

"My future wife. " Connor replied softy kind of covering me with the blankets and his body.

"Connor who is the annoying talking shit person? " I mumbled with my morning raspy voice still trying to carry on with the nap.

"Sam out!!" Now pissed off Connor almost shouted making the man laugh.

"Alri alri goodluck with that one lassie. " the man went away closing the door and laughing the whole way through.

"Sorry we woke ye up. " He mumbled kissing the top of my head. 

"I guess it's time to get up. " I smiled sitting up and being pulled back almost instantly.

"I have training later on don't have any jobs to do today so let's stay in bed. " He pounced on top of me smashing his lips on mine.  it felt so good as he moved his hand under the night gown and up and down my sides.  I could feel the sparks between us and my body betrayed me,  involuntary I started grinding against him.  Only thin fabrics of our long shirts between us.

"Connor. " I moaned into the kissed and I could feel him smirk against mine. His hand was inching down to my ass as he pulled back to kiss my neck.  This really was like nothing I have ever experienced before. I could feel him grind against me harder every second.  My breathing became more ragged than before.  The flame was getting bigger and he too started groaning.

Even though my body really itched me to do the dirty deed I knew I had to pull back.

"Connor we have to stop before......... Omg! " I almost shouted pushing him off and coming eye to eye with a blonde haired young girl with tears streaming down her face.

"Connor? " She asked letting out a sob.

"Clara what are ye doing here? " He asked still trying to gather himself up after what we did. Oh so that is the famous Clara

"Ye left me for that bitch? " She asked him covering her mouth with her hand.  I have to say I'm shocked he left her for me because her beauty was outstanding.  Her curly blonde hair nearly reached her bum.  Her eyes were an emerald green.  She looked like a ball of sunshine.

"Clara I love Diana. " Connor said clearly annoyed.

"I'm going to go....  " I trailed off reaching for my clothes that lay right beside me.  I put everything on while still under the covers.  Yeah I know  my skills most girls know how to do that. Am I right ladies.

They just stared at me as I stood up and put my shoes on deciding to awkwardly bounce out of the room on  the ball of my feet.

Well that was eventful.