Voice Of A Demon

I find Ms. Hale absolutamente beautiful. Just wanted to say that.
~

      I was walking around school, bored out of my mind. It was my free period so, I had nothing to do. I didn't have friends, not like I need more or want any, to hang with.

I sat on a near by bench and looked up at the sky. The sky was fairly clear, barely any clouds, which I disliked. I like to look at the sky when it has puffs and puffs of clouds, it makes it not look real, it makes me feel I'm in my own world, another way to escape reality.

Even though I was dazed at the sky, I heard shuffling near me. In the corner of my eye, I saw a fairly cute guy. He had short dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, medium sized black glasses and wore a white button down.

I guess he noticed me peeking at him, since he started blushing and looking away. That made me giggle.

'He's so innocent.'

"Hey." I bumped my shoulder with his.

He looked back at me quickly, fixing his glasses.

"H-Hi." He stuttered.

"No need to be shy. I don't bite." I smiled sweetly.

'I sound like Bruce, gross.' I mentally shook my head.

"I-It's just you're r-really pretty.." His blush grew.

"Aw, thank you." I kissed his cheek to tease him.

"Hah.. You're welcome." He smiled and held his cheek that I kissed.

"What's you're name? Are you new here?" I asked.

"M-My is Tyler Jackson. My friends call me Ty. And yeah, I am n-new." He rubbed his neck, nervously smiling.

"Nice to meet you, Ty. Name's (Y/N). I can show you around if you like." I stood up.

"Thank you, (Y/N). That's a really pretty name." He complimented while standing up too.

"Thank you." I started walked ahead with him following.

We walked for a bit in silence, until Tyler spoke up.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I was surprised he didn't stutter.

I looked at him, he had an innocent look on his face, but his eyes screamed something else.

"No. Why do ask?" I asked suspiciously.

"Just, you know, a girl like you should at least have a boyfriend. Especially with that beauty and body." I was shocked. I turned swiftly towards him and glared.

"I don't need a boyfriend. I don't need to be lied to and made a fool. And don't disrespect a girl you just met by talking about her body. The first thing you should notice about a girl, is her personality, her interests, mental things is what's important not the physical stuff." I huffed my bangs out my face and walked away, angrily.

"You don't have to be such a bitch about it." He commented.

That made me snap. In one swift move, I shot a storm of snow, freezing him. I hummed in delight and continued to walk away.

Time Skip

I laid in my bed doing Algebra homework. I saved Algebra for last because it was kinda hard.  I was on my last question. I tapped the top of the pencil against my chin as I mentally tried to solve it.

My phone started to ring but I ignored it. Not like intended to, it's like, I hear it but my mind isn't acknowledging it. So, I stay concentrated on the Algebra problem until Lex barges into my room.