SILVER MOON - STALLISON

❝For he was as bright as the silver moon, and she was nothing more than a mere dimming star.❞

Allison Argent had a knack for falling in love with people she saw on the streets. They were beautiful and in all; different. The colours they wore complemented their skin tone; the laughter that fell from their soft lips was music to her ears; the rough silken voice they carried was something that always managed to make her skin crawl; their eyes, always different shades — never the same — was something that she continuously managed to get lost in. She fell in love with almost anyone and everyone and it was a beautiful thing to feel.

That was until she started to work at her Families Café: Silver Moon. Her first few weeks were spectacular, being a cashier, able to admire costumers who ordered drinks or food. It was great. And then he came. A boy with doe brown eyes and an unsettling yet mysterious smirk that came in precisely at 8:18am never once using his real name, only fictional characters — superheroes.

He was utterly charming. He let her delve into his mind, telling her secrets, taking her places, treating her like a princess. He was consuming her every thought and will, and she didnt know it. Not until it was to late. Not until he told her that you shouldnt fall in love with everybody you meet. Not ever.

OR

"Uhh, double mocha for Batman?"

In which Allison Argent takes a new liking to the boy whose face she couldnt put a name to.

CRYSTAL REED ALLISON ARGENT

DYLAN O'BRIEN STILES STILINSKI

NOTES: they act a little a bit different to their tv roles, but nevertheless you can still have allison as a hunter, sciles friendship and scott and everyone else as their supernatural beings, or it can just be human! STALLISON AU

POTENTIAL SHIPS:

Scira, Scydia, Scalia
Laiden, Dethan, Malira, Matheo (?)

FUCK YES STALLISON IS MY FAVOURITE SHIP, NGL I HAD THIS IN MY DRAFTS FOR AGES BUT HERE YA GO. REMEMBER
STEAL OTHERWISE IMMA HAUNT YOUR ASS.

AVAILABLE

hayleymarshalls