Doggo Style

:V Mark is like a half dog hooman thing and Jack is his master.

Mark is in heat.

yeet..

----

NO ONE'S POV I GUESS

It was currently seven in the morning. Jack was still asleep peacefully upstairs. Mark was downstairs in the living room, on the couch, leaning back onto the soft cushions. His legs slightly spread, a big bulge visible in his shorts. The red head's face was a shade of red, his quiet pants filling the room. His tail wagged uncontrollably. Mark slowly brought a hand down to his bulge, he grunted as he slowly rubbed himself.

The red head brought his hand into his shorts, his fingers wrapped around his length, quickly rubbing up and down. Soft moans echoed the room. Soft footsteps are heard coming down the stairs. Mark's ears perked up and his hand was quickly pulled out of his shorts. Jack stepped into the room, "Morning Mark.." the green head rubbed his eyes and yawned. Mark whimpered and covered his bulge, looking away from his master.

Jack tilted his head and soon realized what Mark was hiding.

"Oh Mark-"

"I-I'm in heat.." Mark cut him off. The green head bit his lip and moved in front of the korean. "I'll help you.." he was about to get on his knees before the hybrid stopped him. "Not that way." Mark then picked up Jack and put him on the couch, face down, ass up. The red head quickly pulled down Jack's pants and briefs. He brought his head down to Jack's ass and inserted his long tongue, roughly thrusting his tongue in and out, enjoying the sounds he was causing Jack to make.

The korean then pulled down his pants, his briefs soon following. Without warning he bent down over the smaller male and gently bit down on Jack's shoulder. Mark began thrusting, his thick long dick grinding in between Jack's ass cheeks. All he needed was friction. pleasure. Something to relieve his manhood. The moans and coming from Jack only turning him on more.

Mark's thrusts slowed and he brought a hand down to his own dick to aim it to Jack's hole. He then thrusted in without warning. The red head's tail wagged as he picked up his pace. Jack was overwhelmed with pleasure and his body couldn't take it. Jack soon came, his love juices {I know a few cringe at that so you're welcome :^))} spurting onto the couch. His upper half collapsed onto the couch, leaving his ass in the air.

Mark grunted and bit down harder on Jack's shoulder once he felt the Irish tighten around him. His thrusts became rough as he began to reach his high. The red head soon couldn't hold himself back and let out a hot load into Jack. He continued to thrust slowly and soon pulled out of Jack.

"I-I love you.." Jack managed to say.

Mark only nodded.

------

nasa peepo