letting go

A raven hangs by the corner of a hospital hall with a crease between her brows as she watches an Irish man dwell in front of Rebecca Quin's door way.

A reaper closely wraps a hand around his companion's dainty wrist, pulling on it with the up most urgency to leave.

No mortal soul would ever believe that Seth Rollins could stoop so low as to beg, but right besides Paige — he was nothing but a needy peasant and she, a divine goddess.

"He'll be fine." Rollins coaxes as Paige frowns, watching Fergal pace back and forth.

The Demon King enters the room, bringing the raven to smile until Finn's body comes bolting out the door with a look of such intensity that even Nakamura stands back, equally puzzled by the state of his friend

"Are you hurt?" Shinsuke questions, following behind an exasperated demon. With the curiosity eating her alive, Paige strides away from Rollins and enters Becky's room.

With the scene before her, the young Brit comprehends what had Fergal so tarnished and bewildered. Besides Becky lays Ambrose, his fingers intertwined with one of Lynch's fingers as her other hand is strategically across his chest.

Furious, the Brit wipes the smirk off Dean's "resting" face when she grabs his arm and wildly pulls the psycho away from her one true best friend. With Rebecca in a deep sleep, her rest goes by undisturbed as Ambrose comes face to face with Paige, bothered.

The rage within him is so intense that at seeing the sight, Rollins fears for his raven. The Master Mind knows that Dean would never hurt Paige, but he also knows that Ambrose is unstable.

Seth stands by the door way, unnoticed as Dean continues to glare at Paige, the Brit equally furious. Rollins knows that Paige is more than capable of handling herself in any altercation, but at the thought of both his pressure points colliding in battle, Seth intervenes.

Both the dark eyed goth and blue eyed lunatic hold a special spot in his cold heart, and for that, he can't let either twisted entity tear each other apart.

Sparing Rebecca of any misery, Rollins intervenes by pulling both Saraya and Jon out of the room like misbehaved little children.

"Stop it!" Rollins shouts as Ambrose and Paige spit insults against one another, their words loudly resonating near Seth's ears. Like the glue to a dysfunctional family, Rollins bats both their hands away. "Stop hitting each other!"

"She started it!" Ambrose childishly bickers, losing the battle when Saraya head butts the Lunatic Fringe so harshly that she rocks back, leaning against the wall with a groan.

Dean touches his bloodied up nose, looking up at the goth as Paige looks down at Ambrose, a hand on her forehead that's been slightly cut open above the hairline.

Out of such violence, only two twisted souls as themselves can find admiration and respect in their draw of blood. "You want Rebecca, you make damn sure you treat her like gold, other wise I'll break your neck if you ever take advantage of her like that ever again."

Paige spits out, getting the final words and hit (or so she thought) as she childishly stomps on Ambrose on her way past him. No stranger to retaliation, Dean pulls on her left leg and abruptly brings the raven off her pedestal when her body hits the ground. "Like you'd know anything about a love so pure." Ambrose spits, evening out the battle as he walks away not a winner or a loser, but a wild card.

"I'm fine!" The goth shouts, scorning an aiding Rollins as she runs down the halls to find a grieving demon. Within a short amount of time, Paige circles around the hospital twice, never having found Fergal.