submissive

F E R G A L

     ❝YOU'RE SO INNOCENT

     ❝YOU'RE SO INNOCENT.❞ 

  ↻ 

   I shouldn't be this interested in the matter, but she's a muse and I'm the artist looking at pure inspiration. No matter how much I try, my eyes can't help but to remain focused on her as she smiles at the interviewer. 

   Speaking eloquently, the camera can't bring justice to the shimmer of enthusiasm behind her eyes. On the screen it's a little spark in her hazel eyes, but in person it feels like looking at a twirling fire storm.

    The sharp wit and humor just flows out of her so naturally as the camera man adjusts his lenses. If he's not zooming up on her face, then he's an idiot who doesn't know who the real star is.

   ❝YOU'RE A VERY CHARMING GAL.❞  The interviewer flirts as his eyes avert to her lips. When he licks his own, Rebecca's eyes then narrow straight to the ground before sporting a blushed expression.

    For a few seconds she squirms, and still, shyly smiles.  ❝You're too kind.❞ Is her only response as somehow, only a gentle soul like Rebecca could not look at him any differently. 

    While it's not her preference to ever judge, it is in her nature to be so oblivious to the signs that the interviewer is practically unbuttoning his shirt for her.

    Despite sending her all the signals, they go unacknowledged to her virgin eyes. From a few feet away, I can only observe and try my hardest not to laugh out loud.  

   The entire situation is like a bad rom-con in which Rebecca plays the beautiful girl who doesn't even know her charm and worth while everyone else see's it. While Becca's years of insecurity are still far from completely gone, she over compensates with: good work ethic, innocence, and humility.

    She was still naive to a frustrating fault, but

EVERY ONE
HAS A VICE.

❝TELL ME BECKY, WHAT DOES
BEAUTIFUL GIRL LIKE YOU,
DO ON SATURDAY NIGHTS?❞

   The interviewer asks as she looks up with a pondering expression on her face, still not reading into his word's sheer meaning that roughly translate to something along the lines of, ❝will you go out with me or can I take you out this Saturday Night?❞

   ❝I'm like an old retired hobbit, ya know?❞

   She truthfully answers as the geek inside of her inventively spills out to weed out the uncultured. 

     As the interviewer blinks in confusion, 

I deeply sigh. 

    The man is clearly not suited to date her if he doesn't even know who J.R.R. Tolkien is, nonetheless his creations. ❝Uh, of course!❞ He lies, caught red handed as he nervously smiles back at her for more details—