fight

YOU DESERVE THIS

" Bellas, we're in the building. "

Paige says as she pulls her phone closer to her lips, the iPhone serving as a walkie talkie as the Brit and Irish Lass walk down the long entry way of the night's arena.

While the enchanting raven haired goth looks calm + collected, the Ireland native wipes her sweaty palms on the sides of her thighs as she can't help but to be nervous.

This is so unlike her.

She doesn't need his approval, but if only she'd of have had his support, she'd be less of an anxious train wreck.

"Brie and Nikki are going to use Twin Magic or something?"

Becky asks as the Brit ends their call with the two. "Brie's going to make sure we can get a hold of Steph + Nicole's going to flirt with the technicians to get all security cameras turned off."

Paige informs as she click's on her phone's touch screen a few times before she smirks. "That's just what I wanted to hear." The Brit says as Becky stares at her.

"Who are you talking to?"

Becky asks as Paige just sticks her tongue out. "Alright Sasha, you know what to do." She says before hanging up.

"W-what is Sasha going to do and what does Stephanie have to do with this plan?" Becky stutters. "Let's just say we're all a little pissed at Stephanie. She promised a revolution and look where she's gotten us. Sasha's been dying to take her anger out on her and today's the day. The Bella's are using their twin charm magic and Sasha + I are leaning more towards some black magic."

Paige sweetly smiles as Becky's eyes widen.

"Okay maybe we shouldn't do this."

The Irish Lass says.

"Too late."

Paige winks as she turns Becky around, the two facing a stair case that gives them the perfect view to Sasha jumping up on Stephanie's back to put a potato sack over her head (to blind her) before shoving her down the stairs.

The two watch the down-trodden spill of the McMahon, her descend to the bottom of the staircase painful to watch as she cries out in pain.

"This wasn't part of the plan!" Becky hisses as she pulls Paige a few steps aside. "Well how else was I going to get Vince to see our staged fight?" Paige says, her mind dark and twisted.

Over the past few days that Vince has actually been roaming around backstage, the goth has noted that the cynical bastard actually has a soft spot for his daughter, meaning he cares about her well being.

If say his precious little princess took a tumble,
how wouldn't he be by his daughter's side the moment he got word of it?

With Stephanie at their feet, the Brit winks at Sasha. Just like that, The Boss fakes tears as she gasps. "Omg Stephanie!" She says, approaching the COO and pretending to be concerned about her spill.

As Stephanie asks her to grab a medic, Paige tries her hardest not to laugh as Sasha continues to push tears out. "Get my a damn medic!" The female McMahon shouts as Sasha nods.