10. So, demons anyone?

Damian stood stiffly, his eyes fixed on the screen, staring at it intensely. He broke his concentration briefly to take a glance at Garfield. Damian's gaze drifted towards Garfield’s' feet. Damian's brain worked rapidly, calculating where Garfield's every  move. Damian had plenty of experience observing and calculating his opponents moves. It was quite similar, but instead of attacking, he had to dance. Damian shifted his feet to match Garfield's stance. The music started and Damian looked back to the large screen in front of him. Eden and the other Titans moved closer towards the stage. Damian looked towards the crowd and met Eden's eyes. Eden wanted herself to look away, but she couldn't, it was too difficult, it was almost as if she was in a trance. Finally Eden was able to look away and Damian focused his gaze on the screen once more. Numbers showed themselves on the screen, counting down. '3' The number flashed on the screen before being replaced with the next. '2, 1'.

"Dance," called out a deep computerised voice. The two boys reacted immediately, their feet pressing down on the pads underneath their feet. Garfield took the lead straight away, hitting each pad perfectly, Damian on the other hand was doing much like Jaime had before him. He was failing. He was too late, too early and some times pressed the wrong pad altogether. Garfield turned to look and at Damian, a triumphant smile stretching across his face as Damian gritted his teeth in frustration. Garfield let out a small mocking laugh and Damian looked up at the screen, a horrified look upon his face. Damian looked to his side to see Garfield, he was laughing mockingly. Damian ground his teeth together, he then looked down to Garfield's feet and started to copy what he was doing. Damian looked back up at the screen as the music got faster, but Damian was now synchronized with Garfield. Garfield's smile faded as he looked back to the screen, noticing that Damian had clearly started to catch up. The crowd started to cheer louder,  their excitement growing watching the intense battle before them.

Eden looked at the two boys with her mouth handing open. She had no idea that Damian could dance.

"Look at them go," Jaime said, turning back to face the others. Raven looked at the boys as a small smile crept it's way onto her face. Raven felt happy, for a while, but it was soon over.

"Raven," called out a eerie, chilling voice. Raven's smile quickly fleeted from her face, a scowl taking over. Raven turned to see a woman with haunting, deep black eyes. "They're waiting for you."

The woman turned and started to walk off, away from the crowd. Raven took a glance back to the Titans before quickly running off, pushing her way through the crowd. Raven reached the edge of the crowd and looked around, trying to find the woman, who had seemingly disappeared into thin air.

"On the hill," called out a young voice, equally as eerie and creepy as the first. Raven turned around to see a small boy perched upon his fathers shoulders. He had the same cold black  eyes as the woman. "Beyond the tent."

The boy pointed towards a hill. It was obvious that they wanted Raven to go there. Raven turned away from the boy and started to walk away. She soon reached the bottom of the hill and she started to climb it wearily. Raven slowly reached the top and looked around slowly. There was a clearing surrounded by an eve of trees. She turned again only to hear a chilling voice.

"Sister," it called out in a hiss. Raven looked to side to see something horrific, and yet it didn't faze Raven at all. It was a creature. It had the build of a man, but instead had blood red skin and menacing red eyes. The cool night air shifted the creatures black hair, as it slapped against the horns sprouting from his forehead. "He wants you."