Chapter 40: Last Day

•Your POV•

I can't believe today is the last day for us at the resort, then tomorrow we'll go home and do our own usual things. This summer has been great, but i'm sad it has to end. Although the girls did plan on something fun today so we have to make the best of it. I grabbed out my other bathing suit. Yes i pack two cause the other one is wet from yesterday's waterpark fun.

I went to change and went to pack my beach bag

I went to change and went to pack my beach bag. I put on some sunscreen, brought my phone and sun glasses with me.

I went downstairs and saw everyone ready. Am i always the last one who gets ready?!

"Kay now that (y/n) is done, lets head to the beach!" Said Katelyn and we all walk down to the beach.

I see that they're still fixing the place for BBQ tonight. There were tiki lights, fairy lights hanging around the palm trees, and there is some camp fire sets up with logs around them. I think that's for when we roast marshmellows and that we can lift up the latterns and watch the fireworks.

As we were staring beyond the view of the beach, Guy and Marina came up to us.

"Hello Flora! I see that you would like to have a beach day for your final day?" Guy asks.

"Yup! We just want to make the best of it for today before we leave tomorrow."

"Fantastic!"

"So (y/----......." Before Marina can say anything i shook my head no. "So Flora....since you're famous and all. We reserved a table and a camp fire just for you and your friends." She winked at me.

"Wow that is such a wonderful thing you two. Thank you a lot."

"It is our pleasure. You are the one and only Flora. Also i'ce heard about the new song 'That's my girl'. I love that song good job girls." Said Guy.

"Thanks." Me, Scarlet, Katelyn, Lucinda and Aphmau said.

"Oh you are very welcome, now go ahead and enjoy your time!"

Guy and Marina walk away as for we went to an empty spot under a umbrella. Once everyone put their stuffs, they all ran into the water. Well except for Zane and i, cause i was adding an extra coating of sun screen.

"Zane? Why don't you go in the water?" I ask.

"I don't know if you knew, but i hate the sun."

"Well are you just afraid if you get tan?"

"Yes, that it actually sometimes burn."