Chapter 13: We meet again

Your POV:
The girls and the guys invited me to go to the mall today, since we haven't hangout together ever since the Maple Oak trip, which wasn't the pleasent. We will be taking both Aphmau's and Aaron's car. I will be taking Aaron's with Katelyn, Nicole, Travis, Laurance and Zane who is back from Florida.
I'm now walking to Aaron's house, across the street. I knock on his door and he opened it. I realized he has his hood off.

"Hey (y/n), come in."

Everyone was inside, so we were all ready to go to the mall. I sat at the passenger seat at the rest sat at the back. Aaron, opened the door for me to the passenger seat and he is such a gentleman.
He starts the car and drove off to the mall.

Everyone was there and before we walk to the stores, someone wrapped their arms around my waist from behind. I'm thinking its one of the guys, but i see all of them in front of me growling to this person. So if all the guys are in front of me then who's....as i look to my back its......Ryan!

"What the?! Ryan what are you doing here?!" I ask.

"What i can't go to the mall?"

"Ok but why are you doing this?"

"Because i miss you and i want you back (y/n). I really miss you, you're so different than the girls i dated."

Can't take this anymore! I pushed him away and gave him a death glare. "GRR! I will never be dating a jerk like you! I would rather be dating one of these guys than you!" I start to walk off not knowing where i would go, but at least far from that jerk! I could the others calling my name, but i just ignore and kept on walking.

~Time Skip~

Okay forget about walking, cause i'm tired. I better find a place to sit. I came across the food court, that'll be perfect. I ordered some water and sat down at a empty table. Great now i'm all alone.

"FOUND HER!" Maybe not......
I turned to see Laurance pointing at me with the others catching up to him. They all cane to me and they were all relief. Its not like i'm dieing or anything!

"(Y/n), we were all so worried!" Said Aphmau.

"Well don't be, i can take care of myself you know?" I said.

"We know its just, you're our friend and we all care for each other." Said Laurance.

"Aww that's a really sweet thing to say, Laurance. But what happen to Ryan?"

"Well......." They start to tell me the whole story by doing a flash back.

Flashback
Garroth's POV:

"(Y/n)! Come back!" Laurance yelled.

"Way to go Ryan!" Said Aphmau.

"Wait you know him?" Said Dante.

"Yeah, apparently we met him in Olive garden and he starts making googly eyes at (y/n)." Said Katelyn.

"What can i say, i love her with all my heart and she doesn't even deserve one of you guys to be her's." Said Ryan.

Aaron has his fists tightened and went for him, but me and the guys had to stop him.

"Anyway i'll see you losers and ladies later." He starts to walk away, when he's out of sight we let go of Aaron.

"Come on guys we have to find (y/n)!" Said Lucinda. That's when the search has begun.

~•~•~•~•~
Your POV:

"So you're saying that he left?" I ask.

"Well we were thinking he'a still in the mall." Said Garroth.

"Ok, why not we forget about this and just enjoy our day with shopping and eating." I said and we all agreed. I ordered some pizza just enough for all of us.

We talk, laugh and eat, it was nice to have great friends like them.

Hey guys, hope enjoyed this cause i do! Hehe if you did enjoy leave a Vote or comment down below somethings i need to add. This is all, i'll see you next time.
Bye!