Chapter 37: The Assignment

Your POV:

I woke up by a huge snoring next to me. I look to my right to see Garroth snoring like a warhog. I giggled silently so i won't wake up the others. I find this adorable.

I carefully got off from the couch and went to the kithen, to fetch myself some cold refreshing water, but something was bothering me. It's that Marina girl. She was so mysterious. *Ding* Oh got a message. I took out my phone and it was Marcus, what is he up in 6 in the morning?

Marcus: Hey Flora! How was your stay? I hope it has been great. Hey listen, i'm sorry for asking this, but we need you to record a song probably with a group. We wanted to make a new album call Break it. Now there is this song that the team and i had been working on. The lyrics been send to your email and also the tune for the music is also send. I ask this Guy person for you to use the recording studio right there in the island. Just save the song in your USB and just send it to us by email. We will handle the editing. Remember you need at least a group to sing with, famous or not, just at least sing it with a group. At least 5 members including yourself oh and it has to be girls. See ya back home.

5 members? A recording studio here in this island? I went to my email and saw the lyrics. It was beautiful. I grabbed my laptop and download the lyrics and the tune. Now i've got to choose 4 people to sing with me. Well i haven't known any famous people staying here in this resort, but i may have my friends to help me out. I could ask the girls! And probably Scarlet. I am not that comfortable about her being nice. She had been mean to me for years and i would not forget on the things she've done to emberess me.

Oh i can't wait anymore i need to wake everybody up. Oh i have an idea. I went upstairs to grab a airhorn from my bag and also grabbed some ear muffs. I quietly sneak back to the living room where everyone was and in 3...2...1...i clicked the fog horn to make it's enormous sound.

Everyone was wide awake and faced me. I laughing on the ground.

"(Y/N)! THAT WASN'T FUNNY!" Aphmau yelled.

"It is.......you should have...... seen your faces......." I said in between laughs.

"GRRRR....HAVE YOU EVER KNOW ABOUT NOT INTRUDING MY BEAUTY SLEEP!" Yelled Lucinda.

"Oh come on guys.....besides i have good news." I said as i got up.

"It better be about you throwing away that air horn." Said Laurance.

"No! I'm never throwing away my baby. Besides! My manager Marcus had told me to make a new song today and i need to choose 4 people to sing with which is one of you girls."

The girls squeled as the boys were groaning in pain while covering their ears.

"So who you gonna pick?" Nicole ask.

"Hmm What about Aphmau, Lucinda, Katelyn and Scarlet."

"Me?" Scarlet asks.

"Yeah, i'm giving you a second chance."

"Ooh thank you! I won't let you down!"

"So where we going to record?" Katelyn asks.

"There's a recording studio in this island that Marcus had gave me permission to use it, but i just don't know where."

As i just said that, Guy just appeared.

"Did someone say recording studio?" I jumped and shriek.

"Gah! Where did you come from?!" Katelyn asks.