Ch 2: Another Student

Edited

Jasper's Pov

I feel pretty proud of myself, I got Peridot to class before the bell rang. she seemed pissed but I know she was happy deep inside. Besides she always seems pissed haha. I didn't make it to class though so I hung around the library instead cause I know she likes to go there after most of her classes. As I walked in I got a cold shiver. Damn it it's really cold in here. I don't like the library but it makes my brat happy so I'll live with it.

I took a seat at a table and pick up a magazine. I put the magazine back down after I finished it and look around then I nod off and fall asleep.

----

Lapis's Pov

This idiot. I click my tongue. I don't know who she is. She is big though and has huge muscles to match the rest of her body. She sat at my table then took a nap, she's so noisy.

Whatever first classes are about to end in a few minutes anyway. So I'll just read some more.

-time skip to like five min-

"Ding"
that's the bell. I start packing my books up.

"Hey, that the first bell"

The big girl asks lifting her head from her awake, didn't even sound like a question though.

"Yup sure was" I reply. I'm attempt to head to the front desk to check out a few new books but the girl from before looked at me suspiciously.

"What?" I spit out to her.

"You new here?" She leans back in her chair.

"Yea" I answer her, her great long hair was like a mane that hung over her shoulders down below

"Cool so whatcha doin in the library?" She asks me but I raise an eyebrow.

"Why do you care?" I spit out to her once again

"Woah calm down there, i'm just curious" she then laughs

"Well I was reading but I couldn't focus" I tell her

"Oh really? How come?" She asks.

She truly sounded dumber then dumb.
"Your snoring was really disruptive so I kept having to restart my pages" I glare at her

"Oh" she starts laughing

"Sorry bout that" but curiosity then dawns over me as well

"What's someone like you doing in the library anyways?" I question her

"I'm just waiting for someone. I came in earlier cause I missed my first class" she replies then begins to speak again interrupting my thinking

"Sit down, what's the rush?" She asks me. I only sit cause I have a while before another class starts and it'd be nice to have a friend considering I'm new here.

She sticks her hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Jasper nice to meet you" she lightly laughs. I take my hand out and shake hers.

"Lapis lazuli" I tell her then bring my hand back and set it on my lap.

"So who you waiting on?" I ask but a slam was heard from the library doors.

A girl about my height, wearing one of the school's uniforms had walked in. She quickly started apologizing to the librarian for the commotion she had made.

I only knew she was apologizing cause of her hand gestures. She then looked around. while she did this I took a good look at her. She has lime like green hair, shaped into a triangle.

I'm serious her hair shape is literally a triangle but the points were a bit split. Her hair matches the rest of her body well. She is quite frail looking; pretty cute actually.

She then looks over here and I feel the heat of my cheeks rise. Jasper then stands up from her seat.

"hey peri" she said

"how'd your class go?" She asked as the girl had arrived.

Before she answers her, she glances at me and I get a look at her face. She has the most adorable round glasses that sit atop her button nose. Clean soft-looking skin that matches her body completely. She looks small and somewhat curvy, bubble butt maybe.

She looks back up at 'Jasper'
"class was alright, I got a ninety nine on a quiz" she gritted her teeth.

"Aww is peri upset?" Jasper teased her.

"No I'm perfectly fine" she replied. I got up from my seat and attempted at leaving but Jasper stopped me.

" hey lapis, meet peri" she turned the girl she referred to as peri around
"um hai my name is lapis lazuli, nice to meet you" I said cheerfully. She took her hand out for me so I shook it in response

" salutations lazuli, my name is Peridot" she then stared me right in the eyes and I felt me cheeks heat up again.

"Want to accompany us for lunch later lazuli?" Peridot asked me breaking our staring contest

"uh sure" I coughed to hide my embarrassment.

"I mean, yea sure thing" I said more smoothly. Then she giggled, oh my god that was adorable.

"So lapis where ya headed?" Jasper asked me breaking my thoughts as she put one of her chunky arms around peridot's shoulder. Peridot looked away as Jasper did this.

"Well I'm going to my art class" I respond and Jasper grinned

"great! You can take my girlfriend with you and become friends" she said proudly but I was perplexed.

"girlfriend?" I asked

"of course! I'm the luckiest being alive to have this gem right here as my girlfriend!" Jasper said holding up peridot.

I understood now and became uncomfortable, I had already began to create a small crush on the green-eyed gem.

I played it off and answered with a light tone of sarcasm

"That's nice, come on Peridot. Let's become good friends" I said as I walked out with Peridot following and waving to Jasper.

"Soo you two are a thing?" I asked trying to sound calm

"Mm yea" she said in a low monotone voice.

Well that's just great. I mean I've already checked her out so she's obviously caught my eyes. What am I supposed to do now

So thank you so far to everyone who is choosing to read this story.