Help

Harry P.O.V

Lately I've been concerned about Niall, he seems to be slowly separating himself from me and the rest of the band. *beep* I get a Twitter notification when any of the boys tweet and Niall just tweeted about the album, I looked at some of the replies he got and they were horrible, how could the so-called fans write stuff like this to Niall. I decided to go check on him since he's been locked in his room since we got back and I'd just finished making dinner, so he needs to come eat. I want to see his icy, mesmerising, blue eyes full of life again, how they were back when we were on xfactor.

                                         Niall P.O.V

So right now I'm eating the food Harry made, it tastes really nice but I can't concentrate on what I'm eating, so to anyone looking at me I probably look like a half-asleep zombie. But to be honest I really don't care what I look like because I'm gonna be put down anyways. Harry definitely doesn't care what he looks like, because he looks perfect anyways. He could be covered in rubbish and dye his hair green and still look incredibly sexy. It's not fair. I wonder what Harry thinks about me, I want him to think good of me. But I can only do that if I care what I look like. Guess I'm gonna have to start caring what I look like then, I have no choice. First I'm gonna have a shower because quite simply I stink. I'm gonna put on some really manly body wash and cologne to entice Harry.

                                       Harry P.O.V

Niall doesn't look to good today, he's probably tired. He seems deep in thought I wonder what he's thinking about. Does he think about me, I wish he did, he probably doesn't so I need to make him think about me. I know, tomorrow I'm gonna have a movie day with him on our day off, cheer him up, make his eyes twinkle again.

                                     Liam P.O.V

Niall seems off today, probably stressed. I'll deal with him later, but for now. I need to get ready for my date with the lovely Danielle Peazer ,we're going out to see a film and I need to look my best.

                                      Niall P.O.V

Shower time. About time to I need to hurry up so I can spend more time with Harry, it's already 7pm and I need all the time I can get.

                                      *skip shower*

So I'm dressed in sweats and a short sleeved shirt. I just used concealer to cover the scars from my cuts, I don't need any of the boys finding out about my self-harming. Need to play it safe. I'm walking into the living room and I can see Harry on the couch watching Harry Potter. How coincidental. Anyways I go behind the sofa, put my hands over his eyes and say "you're a wizard Harry." point one Niall.

"Who might this be? Dumbledore? Is that you? Don't leave me!"

I just laughed at Harry's choice of words.

"No it's not Dumbledore it's Niall."

" That's even better" I could feel the blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Wow Harry too much cheese and not enough macaroni."

I'm so stupid really, not enough macaroni wow Niall just wow.

"That was way more cheesy than what I said Niall, anyways come sit with me, I would love to have your company."

"Okay then I will join you Harry." I think I just died and went to heaven.