Someone Help Me (Narry Storan fanfic)

This story is going to contain boyxboy material,self-harm and mature content if you don't like that sort of stuff then don't read this story -

                                       Niall P.O.V

Hate. Loads of it. Twitter. The main source of it. Me. The victim. Why me. Someone help me.

Me and the lads just finished recording the second album Take Me Home. (A/N I know they already recorded this but go back in time for the story.) It's going good so far, I think my favourite song on the album is little things, it just means a lot to me, to someone who feels insecure. Let me introduce myself my name's Niall Horan and I self-harm and have a hopeless crush on someone who will never love me back. You see I receive a lot of hate from fans saying things like I don't deserve to be in the band and that I'm ugly, worthless and bringing the band down. It hurts but I deal with it my own way. None of the lads know and it's better if it stays that way, I don't want them worrying about me, I mean it's only me, nothing special,nothing worth caring about. *beep* It's a notification I get when any of the boys tweet, they all seem to be tweeting about the new album and how good it is. Maybe I will to? Twitter: the new album is great can't wait for you guys to hear it!

Should I check through my mentions? Maybe for once I could find a few positive tweets for once instead of one or two?  Big mistake. Instead I found thing like we don't care what you think and good for you. One person even said I'd rather cut my wrists then hear your opinion. Little did they know that I was gonna cut my wrists when I heard theirs.

*knock knock* That must be one of the lads looking for me, it must be time for dinner or something. " Niall are you in there?" I hear the deep, raspy voice of the boy with the green orbs.

"Yeah I'm in here Harry, come in." Quickly Niall cover your wrists.

"Hey dinners ready of you want any, I made macaroni and cheese since you like how I make it"

"Thanks Harry I'll be down in a minute." His macaroni and cheese tastes lovely but I bet he tastes better. Stop Niall you can't think that way about him. Someone help me.