Chapter Twenty-Six- And it happened!

Start from the beginning

I just stood there, watching them leave with my heavy heart. Tears ran down my cheeks but, I hastily composed myself ad wiped them off.

"They couldn't happen be your parents." Justin asked stepping behind me, making me suddenly jump a little.

Sighing, I turned towards him. "Yeah. I know. Miracle."

He chuckled, grabbing my hand in his and sternly nodded at me. "It's going to be fine."

I nodded, not trusting his words.

"I don't want to talk about it. Can we just go now? I want to see Kim. She's still at your place with Soph?"

He nodded, smiling at me. "Yes. And Yes. Now, c'mon." We walked towards his car.

***

"Thank you so much guys for coming so fast... I will see'ya tomorrow. Take care of her. Love y'all." Sophie hugged me and then Justin, as she quickly said her goodbye and left.

I walked into the room where Kim was.

Even standing outside of the room, I could clearly hear her softly weeping. It was heart-breaking, trust me.

The girl who's always sarcastic, badass, smiling, and making me laugh was sitting in the corner of her room with her head buried in her knees crying, relentlessly.

"Hey..." I sat down on the floor with her and draped my arm around her hunched shoulders.

"He's never coming back... never..." She said, crying even more. If that's possible.

Her hair were mess, her eyes and nose red as tomato while she had tears all over her face.

I pressed myself with her and touched my head with hers.

"He just need some time to process it all, Kim. He will definitely come around. It's a huge thing for him too. You both need each other. Trust me, he will come back. Please, stop crying, I can't see you like this anymore."

And for the first time she looked me in the eyes and hugged me tightly. Her soft brown eyes were bloodshot and puffy.

"Can't...breathe..." I squealed trying to catch some air.

I heard her giggle before she pulled away.

"You know I am a little feverish and the floor's quite cold." I stated, smiling sheepishly. I realized my body was extra warm when Justin held my hand. But, I convinced him that it was nothing.

I saw her smile and she nodded.

We sat on the bed, almost laid down, facing the ceiling when a soft knock on the door jolted us.

We lifted our head up enough to see Justin's smiling face.

"Martin's here." He said, causing both of us to jump- Kim did a little slower than me.

I hugged her- a quick one, "I told you. He will come around."

"Yeah. I told you too." Justin butted in and hugged both of us. We laughed.

"Let's go before he change his mind." I joked and Kim's eyes widened.

I shrugged, chuckling, "Just Kidding."

My loud heartbeat covered my ears as I couldn't hear anymore. Thank god that ass was hear. I was going to kick him so hard. . . after they'll patch up.

"Oh my god! I am not even wearing anything." She, abruptly, snapped gyrating around us.

Justin and I exchanged looks and chuckled at her sudden outburst. I am so glad I got my friend back... she's definitely a piece of art.