Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I want to thank Animegan for commenting in the last chapter! If you comment I will shout out!

Kyioshi's POV

I wait by the gate after school the next day, Asuka next me. Today was her first day and she killed it by nearly killing a blonde girl who insulted her black attire. She hung out at the Club after school but stayed near Kyoya most of the time; none of the males who visited me today where even interested in her, which of course pissed me off.

"So why are we waiting for this Casabonka guy?" Asuka asks picking at her nails, her black nail polish falling away.

"Because he knows our Haru is a girl, while she dresses as a boy. I need to understand if this guy plans to black mail our Haru or something." I explain and Asuka's red eyes meet mine in understanding. "So I just want to talk to him." Her smile matches my own in its evil intent.

We waited no more than a few minutes till the red haired male passed us. He sent a glare in our direction and we easily matched it with our own more terrifying one. He didn't stop walking and I sighed in annoyance. So he wasn't going to say anything? Fine. We'll do it the hard way. We ended up following him to his home which I immediately recognized as the strongest gang in the Kanto area.

"Well you just picked a fight with a rival gang, again." Asuka comments and I turn a glare onto her.

"Why don't you shut up? Go home. I'll deal with this." I snap and Asuka shrugs before leaving, bobbing her head to her music. I sigh annoyed by Asuka. I loved her dearly but she didn't understand what I was thinking most of the time. I walked up to the door and knocked lightly. A man opened the door and I flashed an award winning smile at him. He looked me up and down and I bit my tongue wanting to not kill the man.

I wore a black tank top with a lacy off the shoulder top over that, with short black shorts and heeled boots with a buckle. My hair was in curls around my head and I wore a lot of piercings, all my tattoos where showing as well. I rested a hand on my hip and cleared my throat. The man's gaze met mine.

"I'm here to see Kasanoda." I say and his eye widened, but soon they turned into a glare.

"Who's asking?" He sneers and I smirk.

"His Girlfriend." The man's face was worth it.

===

I wait in a room with an older style, with true Japanese sliding doors and I was sitting on the floor on a cushion. I like the American style better and that's why my house is modeled after it. I studied my black nailed completely bored.

"What do you think you are doing here?" I hear a voice snap and I look over at the red haired male.

"Hello Kasanoda." I say getting up and walking over to him. I wrap and arm around his shoulders and close the door behind him. I smile at the males behind him as I close the door. They all looked excited and confused by my presence.

"C-can you get off of me?" he chokes out a blush spreading across his cheeks. I laugh lightly and do as he asks. I return to my seat and wait for him to sit as well.

"So, how did you find out Haru was a girl?" I ask and he coughs loudly, face turning red, as he sits.

"I-um- I walked in on her changing." He replies and I stare at him.

"Excuse me?" I breathe out nails tapping the small table in front of me.

"I didn't mean too. I thought she was a boy at the time so I went to check on her and apologize for putting her in danger. She was just taking off her shirt when I came in." he explain breathe fast as he leans forward.

"You know Haru likes to dress as a boy for school, and you know she is a girl, while everyone else thinks she is a male." I begin and he nods his head at me. I lean across the table and grab him by his shirt collar and pull him close, our lips an inch apart. "What do you plan on doing with that information?" I question voice warning.

"Nothing! I was going to keep her secret even though she doesn't care if it gets out!" he says quickly his face turning as red as a tomato by this point. I guess no girl has ever acted this way towards him. I flip him so he is laying on the table and I am over him, my legs on either side of him and one of my hands on the side of his head; my other hand still holding his shirt, and my lips just as close as before.

"And why should I believe you won't say anything?" I say voice turning into a slight snarl. "Why do you keep want to keep her secret? Are you planning on black-mailing her?"

"N-no!!!" he shouts getting even more flustered by each word.

"Do you want to use that information against her? Do you want to use her? Is that why? So you could use her for her body?!" I snarl voice turning vicious as I fired question after question. He began to shake his head frantically eyes going wide by my words.

"No! I'd never do that!!!" he shouts.

"Then why? You are in a very powerful Gang, so I don't know why you would want Haru for her body when you could have any other girl. Is that why? Do you just want her to be one of the many girls in your collection?!" He then glares at me completely changing his attitude in seconds.

"That is enough!" he shouts and in seconds I lie flat on my back on the ground, he his holding me by my wrists as they are above my head and he is lying on top of me; his face still as close before.

"Get off of me." I snarl glaring up at him.

"No." he snaps and I stare at him shocked. Where did this come from? He was just some blushing freaked out guy not a few seconds ago. "You will listen to me and stop firing such accusations at me." He says but I stay quiet. Silence lingers in the air as his brown eyes stare into mine. I'm sure that he would realize the way that we looked in just a few seconds.

"What do you mean he is with his girlfriend?!" A male voice shouts out and I hear the door begin to open. I smirk as Kasanoda's brown eyes widen as he finally realizes our position. I was about to make him regret doing this to me. I move fast as the door fully opens and my lips take his in a simple second. His eyes widen further as mine close, I hear the man gasp in shock. I pull away and make myself look flustered and shocked by the man's appearance.

"Father!" Kasanoda chokes out as he jumps away from me, I slowly sit up and act flustered that Kasanoda's father caught us in such a position.

"W-what?" the man chokes out and I meet his questioning gaze.

"Hello." I say a smile on my face as my eyes wonder over to Kasanoda's his realizing why I kissed him. They turned into a slight glare, I just smiled at him. He better know that I will make him regret putting me into that position.

Sorry for the long wait! I hope you all liked the chapter and I will make Asuka make more of an appearance in the chapter to follow!

Comment- Vote- Follow- Share

Bye!