BLESSING OR CURSE????

The pain was just not ready to leave,navya being a true friend refused to leave my side and asked my parent's permission to take me to her place,I really don't know what she did or said that convinced them but I was spared the horror of answering anything because I had no answers, no; not one,I just wanted to be away from here far....far  away .

Once we reached her home,navya pushed me to change into  her night suit,I had to literally drag myself to the bathroom,and after removing my dress I stood underneath the shower ,my tears camouflaged well with the water making it impossible to differentiate which is which,this is how I wanted my emotion to be,no one should be able to recognise the broken nandini,yes I am going to make myself so freaking strong,that no one will be able to reach  the weak me....the real me.

But just the memory of him made me so weak that I collapsed on the floor, I didn't know how to cope up with this,I never knew this was going to be so painful.

On the other side of the door navya was getting impatient as it had been a while that I had been in the shower,she muttered some abuses to herself for having left me alone,and started banging the door.

Nandu open the door!!!haven't you finished bathing,come out ,you will catch cold.

Upon getting no response she pushed the door and to her surprise it wasn't locked,she thanked her mata rani
And barged in but the moment her eyes fell on me, she got stunned,I had crumpled into a ball,and the water was still on drenching me completely, I was just in my inners  but I couldn't care less.

Navya hurried towards me and put off the shower and taking a towel covered me and made me sit up ,she grasped another towel and started drying my hair,speaking things continuously almost angrily and blaming me for being careless.

Nandini get a grip of yourself,what are you trying to do to yourself, he was never yours so how is it that you lost him.Its good that you got to know he wasn't the one for you,stop getting worked up.

I listened to everything she said but my heart wasn't allowing these sane words to reach up to my brain,on not getting any response she shook me again ,this time harder and pulled me up,and brought me to her bedroom, I don't know how ...but she managed to change me into dry clothes.

Just sit here ,I am going to get hot chocolate.

I had not even moved marking that as the only command I had listened of navya,she again came to me and called my name,but I was so lost that I didn't give any response.She cupped my face from either side and made me face her.

Nandu look at me,listen I know you are hurt ,you are such a pure hearted person that handling this is difficult for you,but nandu ..... manik , was a nobody after all,so please just let it go and focus on those who are the part of your life,who mean and make sense to your existence, think about your parents and me....I can't see you broken nandini,and if you don't recuperate out if this I would feel my friendship has been nothing but a disappointment ,so please do it nandu.