Scandal

OK so I know that it is short but I know everyone has been waiting for this fic to be updated. Please comment and let me know what you think.

"I don't understand" Caleb said as the two sat on the couch.

"The night Charlotte died, the girls and I were at The Radley drinking. When it was time to go to bed I kept getting flashbacks and I was so upset I called Toby. We ended up having sex and I am pregnant."

"We had sex less than a week after Charlotte died" Caleb said "You can't tell me that you are positive that this baby is Toby's and not mine."

"Caleb don't make this harder than it has to be" Spencer sighed.

"Spencer, there is just as much of a chance that this is my baby as there is that it is Toby's" he said.

"Caleb, Toby and I didn't use protection" She admitted.

"Wow" he said "I can't believe you could be so irresponsible."

"Excuse me?" she said angrily.

"I'm sorry, I just never thought of you as being so slutty" he said.

"You need to leave" she said hurt by his words.

"I'm sorry, it's just you're blindsiding me here" he said.

"Will you please get a paternity test, for me" he asked. "Besides even if the baby is Toby's it doesn't mean that you have to be with him. I am willing to be a father to this baby.

"Caleb, you should know, Toby and I broke up because we had a pregnancy scare and I had a miscarriage. So, I wouldn't ever dream of having Toby's baby without him. And if it is your baby, I am not so sure that I want to raise the baby together. I mean we have only been going out for a month."

"So what, you're going to raise my baby with Toby?" he asked enraged.

"No...I...just I am so overwhelmed." she said. "I will do the paternity test and then we will go from there" she said to buy her time with Caleb.

"Ok" he said.

"I think until we figure this out I think you and I shouldn't live together. I am going to move back into the main house." Spencer said. Caleb was unhappy about it but he respected her wishes. When Spencer left she called Toby and asked him if she could come over.

"How did things go with Yvonne?" she asked.

"Not so good" he said.

"I'm sorry" she said kissing him. "I didn't have a good conversation with Caleb either"

"What happened" he asked her.

"He thinks the baby could be his and he wants a paternity test." she cried. Toby took her into his arms.

"Let's go to bed" Spencer said.

"Ok" he said

"Just hold me" she said after they laid down. They fell asleep quickly. At some point in the night the clothes came off and Spencer and Toby made love.

The next morning when Toby heard a car pull up outside he quickly pulled on his pants. Before he could get to the door Caleb opened it and proceeded to come inside.

"Hey Toby" he said. "I was thinking that maybe we could talk about Spencer and this pregnancy thing, you know man to man."

"Yeah" Toby said hesitantly. Caleb's eyes trailed over to the bed where a naked Spencer was still sleeping. Spencer stretched as she began to wake up and was startled to see Caleb in the trailer. He looked at her in disgust before turning and leaving.

"Caleb, wait" she called pulling on one of Toby's T's.

"So much for waiting for the paternity test and then going from there!" he yelled "It is obvious that the two of you have already decided."

"Caleb please" she cried. "If you care about me and this baby the way you say you do, you will wait for the paternity test, all this stress isn't good for me and the baby" she said playing the pregnancy card.

Caleb huffed.

"I promise if you are this baby's father that you will be involved and included, but Toby is the one I love and the one that I am going to be with."

"Ok" he said defeated.

"The paternity test is 4 weeks from yesterday" she said "that was the earliest the doctor said he could do it"

Caleb nodded getting in the car.

After he drove away Spencer went back to the trailer.

"I am so fucking horny right now" she said pulling his shirt over her head. Spencer pushed him down on the bed and straddled him. She sunk down on him, practically cumming at the feel of him inside. Spencer's hormones were off the charts due to pregnancy.

"If this keeps up I am going to be fucking your brains out every night of this pregnancy." she said.

"I'm not complaining" he said "as a matter of fact I could get used to this"

"You just remember that when we bring the screaming infant home from the hospital" she joked. She all of a sudden stopped moving over him.

"You'll have the house done by the time the baby comes right?" she worried. "We can't bring a baby home to a trailer." she said.

"It is almost done" he said "I can get my dad to help and we can start working on the nursery this weekend"

"Ok" she said relaxing as they began moving again. Due to the hormones Spencer was on the edge of cumming quickly, whimpering "I love you" as she finally went over. Toby rolled them over and thrusted into her steadily. Soon they were both screaming in ecstasy.

"I'm going to make some breakfast" Spencer said.

"No, I will do that, you are pregnant" he said.

"Yeah, I'm pregnant, not an invalid" she countered.

"Just let me do it you stubborn woman" he said in a semi joking manner.

"Fine" she said "I give up"

Toby was still cooking breakfast when there was a knock on the door.

"Who could that be now" Spencer whined quickly pulling on Toby's robe.

"Mom?" Spencer said when she opened the door and saw her ever poised mother standing in front of her. She couldn't imagine what her mother was doing here. She was state senator now and Spencer was sure she had a laundry list of things to do. "What are you doing here?"

"Care to explain this?" she said holding up a newspaper that had a picture of Toby and Spencer from back when they were dating in high school and one of Toby and Yvonne at a campaign event a few weeks ago. Then she noticed the headline.

Crossing Party Lines: "Senator Hastings' daughter slept with my fiancé and ended my engagement."

DUN DUN DUN!!! What do you think will happen next? Please comment and let me know what you think.