Confessions

OK so I have been wanting to write this story pretty much since 6x11 aired.  I really hope you all like it!

Spencer walked to the door knowing Toby was on the other side. She walked over cautiously opening the door and letting him in.

"Hey" she said tiredly and he looked tired too.

"Hey, how are you, I got your text" he said waiting for her to explain why he was here at 6:30 in the morning.

"How are things with you and Yvonne." She asked avoiding the reason why she had called him.

He ran his fingers through his hair and chuckled.

"Yvonne and I, uh were, uh kinda taking a break." He admitted finally.

"Oh" Spencer said "why?"

"She's not happy I missed her mom's election party and she's even more unhappy that I for some reason was able to make it to your moms victory party and the final nail in the coffin was when I didn't come home for 24 hours after both of those things happened. She thinks were having an affair, she thinks I sabotaged her mom's campaign, and she is even convinced I leaked the abortion story to you and Caleb, and I can't tell her what's happening."

Spencer had a weak smile.

"It's hard when you have someone you love on the other side and you can't explain it" she mused. She had been in the same situation countless times before with Toby.

"Ha ha" he said as he shook his head. "She wants me to cut my ties with you"

"What?" Spencer asked trying to keep her voice from breaking.

"She said 'either you are over her or not, either you love me or you don't" he told her.

"Wow that's heavy" she said.

"I'm not gonna do it Spence, I don't care if you and Caleb get married and have 10 kids, I told you I would always be there for you and I will" he said firmly.

"I don't know how to say this so I am just going to say it." She sighed. "I'm pregnant"

"Oh wow Spence that is huge" he said "does Caleb know?"

"I went to the doctor, I'm 6 weeks, and I got pregnant the night Charlotte was murdered" she explained.

*Flashback*

"Toby!" she cried going to him as he walked into the hotel. He cupped her face in his hands as he wiped away her tears.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"We were up in Hanna's suite drinking, it was time to go to bed but every time I tried to close my eyes I was back locked in that tiny room." She cried.

"Come on I will take you home" he said.

"No" she shrieked "I don't want my parents to see me like this, and my car is here"

Toby pulled out his wallet and handed his credit card to the night desk clerk.

"I want to book a room, the nicest one you have available" he said authoritatively

"I'm going to take care of you" he whispered as he held her tightly to his chest. When they were all checked in Toby guided her to the elevators.

"What is it about you and me and hotel rooms?" she said as they walked into the suite.

"Spencer you should know that I am seeing someone" he said hesitantly.

"I figured" she said. He gulped as she unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor. He started breathing heavy as her bra and panties made the same trip.