Illea Weekly 1

(Hope you guys like the quick magazine cover I created XD) 

.

.

.

Page 3 - Twin Mischief

Seems like Princess Jade and Quinn from Great Britain have already settled in. Pranking a selected girl and getting punched in the face - I wonder what else these two have in store for us.

Oh, and let's not forget our Prince Cody who seemed to have fallen into the confusion prank. Prince Axelon also seems to have forgotten that there are two and not one of them - let's see how long he'll stay in that confused portal seeing as Cody just escaped it.

Poor Prince Hunter seems to be their next victim, let's wait to find out what they have in plan for the prince.

Page 4 - Princess VS Selected?

Only the first day on the plane to Angeles and there's already bee some conflict. It seems like Lady Dylan didn't get on good terms with a couple selected and our guest princesses. Too bad she chose to get sassy to the wrong twins because she ended up with whipped cream in her hand. but, too bad the twin princesses chose the wrong selected to prank because they each ended up with a punch to the face.

Oh dear, what's going to happen to poor Lady Dylan? Guess we'll have to find out what the Illea Royals have to say about this.

Page 5 - Tut, tut, tut

Seems like Prince Axelon and Prince Cody along with Princess Rosetta and Princess Luna have snuck into plane leaving just a note for their parents to fight. I wonder who'll take the blame, probably Prince Cody because apparently it was his idea, or maybe Prince Axelon seeing as though he's the oldest.

So, what happened on the plane ride? Well, it seems like Prince Cody seems to be getting along well with the twin princesses from Great Britain and Prince Axelon seems to be particularly getting along with Princess Jade - making the princess genuinely smile whilst she made the prince laugh.

And Princess Rosetta? Her friendship between the royals from Great Britain seem to be blooming beautifully. I believe I see a triple prank coming our way.

And let's not forget about the 'Operation Hunt Prince Axelon down' which caused huge ruckus around the castle, I wonder what will happen to our fellow royals seeing as though all of them were involved in this.

.

.

.

(Reactions Below)