|What happened in New York

Start from the beginning

My heart suddenly dropped and I grabbed her as she cried hard in my chest.

Ciara: Lea shot Zoe and shot herself afterwards and and I-Its all my fault. All my fault!!

She cried more and I felt so bad.

Me: Ciara look at me.

She lifted up and I grabbed her face and wiped her eyes and looked right into them.

Me: Do not blame yourself. It is not your fault.

Ciara: Yes it is! If I never cheated Zoe would still be here. We had a future we was suppose to get married we was suppose to have kids a family a career I messed that all up for some pussy she lost her precious life because of ME!

Me: ci stop blaming yourself. Listen to me you said she had a mental illness that is something you can't control. She was crazy and you made a mistake Ciara you made a mistake and.....

Ciara: And Zoe paid for my mistake!

Me: Stop! I don't know Zoe but I'm sure she doesn't blame you I'm sure she doesn't feel like its your fault. You have to stop blaming yourself. Even though we only known each other a short amount of time I'm here for you and I will help you get through this.

Ciara: Thank you Janet I'm serious thank you.

Me: You was here for me so I'm gonna be here for you.

She looked at me and  something changed in her eyes something I never seen. She leaned into me and for some reason my body froze as her lips pressed against mines. I just pulled back.

Ciara: Oh my god I can't believe I just did that I'm so sorry!

Me: Its....

Ciara: I gotta go!

She got up and grabbed her phone and rushed out the door. I then heard the dorm door close and sighed. What the fuck just happened.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
DeVante

I was sitting in the cafeteria with G as this fine Carmel skinned girl came walking in. She was sexy as hell.

Me: Yo G you see that.

He looked up at where I was pointing and his eyes widen

G: Damn!!

Me: Man I'll be right back.

I got up from my seat and walked over to her.

Me: How you doing beautiful.

She looked up at me from her phone and back down at it.

??: Not interested.

Me: You ain't even give me a chance. You sexy as hell. My name DeVante swing. What's yours?

I held my hand out for her to shake it she just looked at it and ignored it.

??: Denise.

Me: Well Denise how about we hang out and get to know each other a little more.
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Denise

He was really irking me. I came to this school for one reason and one reason only I don't have time for a pretty boy who looks like he a player.

Devante: You one of them sadity stuck up bitches huh?

I snapped out of my thoughts quick and looked at him I came closer to him and grabbed his dick and squeezed it.

Me: If you ever call me a bitch again or even speak to me I'll cut your dick off and shove it up your ass and then down your fucking throat. Do you understand me?

His eyes widen as he looked into my eyes.

Devante: Okay let my dick go you crazy bi..... I mean... Okay just let me go.

I squeezed it harder as he squealed a bit. I hate being called crazy.

Me: And don't fucking call me crazy!

He nodded his head in pain and I smirked and licked the side of his face and let him go. I turned around and proceeded to get me something to eat. I could tell I'm going to like it here.