Superman Got Nothing on Me (Pt. Two of 'The Unknown Twin')

Warnings: Mentions of sexual harassment, mentions of rape & getting beaten.

"I'm tired of it Spencer! You always act like you have to protect me! I'm old enough to protect myself!" You snap at your brother. "I would love to see you survive without my help!" You scoff. "I'll survive!" He nods. "See if I would care!" You roll your eyes. "You wouldn't care because you don't care about me! I know deep down you wish you were an only child!"

He shrugs. "Maybe I do!" He snaps. "Maybe I always dreamt you wouldn't be my brother! Wanna know why?" He chuckles. "Enlighten me (Y/N)!" You ball up your fists. "Because you're the worse brother ever!!!" With that, you left his apartment & never went back. Why?

They've been looking for you for about three months now. When they were close, your capture would always switch destinations. Right now, you're heading from Georgia to New Mexico. Since you've been away from the team, you've been beaten. You regret saying those things to Reid. He was actually your best friend.

As the unsub places you on a chair, he ties your feet to the legs of the chair & he ties your wrists to the armrests. He tied you with so much strength, you felt too weak to even speak. Then, you heard his voice. It wasn't very deep, but it was deep enough in your opinion.

"Hello fellow agents of the BAU. Yes, this is your target speaking & I have the most beautiful agent by my side, ain't that right sexy?" Your groan as he moves away from the camera. You haven't been fed, but you've been given water. You lost a drastic amount of weight, the team couldn't believe that it was really you.

"You aren't going to speak to your friends?" He asks, but you didn't answer. "Answer me!" He smacks you & you groan in pain. However, you didn't answer him. "ANSWER ME!!!!!!" He knocks the chair down & kicks you in the gut repeatedly. You then threw up & he scoffs. "You're a fucking idiot!! You're a useless, good for nothing bitch!!" He snaps & walks away while the camera still plays.

You blink, but you were becoming to weak. "New...Mexico..." Your last words before you pass out. The team are on their way to the jet & Garcia made sure they were able to watch you through their devices. "We're stupid." Reid says & Morgan raises an eyebrow. "What are you talking about kid?" He asks.

"We argued the same day she got captured. We argued about how I was too controlling & I told her I would love to see her survive without my help, she said she could, I told her to see if I would care & she said I wouldn't because she knew I always wanted to be an only child. I told her maybe I do want to be an only child, then she said she always had a dream where she didn't have a brother because I'm the worse brother ever." He explains.

Keep in mind that he said you both were stupid. Not just you or not just him. You both were the stupid ones. You could be on the verge of death & he could be losing the greatest person that has literally always been there through thick & thin. You guys were the double Reidniuses. Your family adored your both & he knew without you, it would have a terrible impact on his life. You were the greatest thing Reid could ask for even though you were older.

As they watched, they seen the unsub put the chair upright & he sighs. "Wake up." He commands. You don't move. Your chest is moving up & down very slowly. The team took notice of each bruise, cut, dirt, & bone of your body. The guy is pretty clever, but he wasn't going to be anymore. The team took note of it. The thing was, he gave away his answer as he forgot he didn't turn off the camera. "After Hidalgo, we'll see if you last a day in Vegas!"

He obviously didn't know you were born & raised in Vegas, but it was better that way. You finally opened your eyes & he smirks. "You're weak you know that?" You nod. You were certainly weak at this point, but what the team didn't know; including Reid, was you always felt like the weakest member. "I'm...weak...I'm...useless...good...for no-nothing..." He smirks.