Birthday Girl: C.T.H IV

You

"Wake up princess, happy birthday little girl," I immediately grinned. Fuck I was lucky. Calum Hood was my husband. It was my birthday. He had everything planned today.

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing topless Calum with a huge vase of pink tulips next to him. He knew everything about me. Calum softly sang the birthday song while handing me today's clothes.

It was such a fun way to connect even more. Whenever someone was celebrating, the other picked the clothes. And you couldn't lie, Calum always made right choices.

After switching from my pyjamas to black ripped jeans and a lacy t-shirt, I had guessed the first big step for today - we were going to get tattoos. Cal often told me to put on comfortable clothes when getting one.

But before going out to downtown, we had breakfast. He had made pancakes. Classic. He had gone downstairs and while I was setting up myself in the bathroom, I felt the sweet smell of deliciousness being made.

"How the fuck do I have such a man? What did I do for you? I don't deserve someone like you," I mumbled to myself when entering the kitchen.

"Princess you deserve way more than I could ever give," I guess he had heard me.

"Every day I wonder how perfect our relationship is. We rarely argue, how is that possible?" I forgot to tell Calum how good the brunch was. I was tied around the deep thoughts.

"Luck I guess but babygirl, today is not a day to waste on thinking, today will be iconic and I know you'll love it. Now hurry up I'm losing patience," he ended it with a giggle.

I gobbled up the incredible meal and looked at Calum, informing him that I was ready to hear today's plan.

"So, we start off with what you've wanted to do for over a year now, get a damn tattoo. Then we'll hang out with the ultimate crew. Afterwards we will also do something what you talked about one day, seeing a symphony. Aaand then we'll see what we can do. What do you think?" I was amazed, this was unreal.

"I'm literally speechless let's just go I have to digest all of this," words quickly slipped through my mouth.

After a blink of a second, we were driving to the tattoo artist. Calum had picked it, he knew what I was into. I followed lots of artists in instagram who I would have happily gotten a tattoo from. My husband was a stalker. I had planned on a little flower tattoo on my back. It was my first one so I wasn't used to the needles. Fortunately it went pretty fast, maybe it was because we spoke about our first date with Cal.

We met about 4 years ago. He was so shy and mumbly just like in his first youtube videos. We had no plan on what we should have done so we ended up walking from one side of the city to another, stopping by at some shops. The way Calum got more and more confident each time we met, blew my mind.

Calum got an update to his tattoo collection aswell, adding a modern rose dedicated to me. He really took risks and he really loved me inside out.

When we both were done, Calum drove me pretty much blindly to a damn pool party. I love water too much. There they were, the ultimate crew: all the boys and their girlfriends, my siblings, even goddamn Jack Barakat. That dude was hella crazy. I bet he came cause of his sons. I didn't mind though.

We had an absolute blast there. Calum just threw me into the pool when we entered the party. He was smart enough to get me wear a white shirt, what a smartass. All the girls just hugged me to death and Michael threw inflated crap at me. Everything seemed crazy positive and completely out of reality. I guess when it comes to luck, reality fades.

Thankfully my douche husband had brought me a swimsuit. That man also distracted me from changing by starting a freaking makeout session. I can't with him.

After a couple of minutes, we returned back, me having hickeys all around my neck. We had a huge chocolate cake, my name calligraphed to the corner. They knew that I liked it simple.

The gifts. I got lots of makeup and art supplies. Not to mention naughty stuff. Calum got me shit ton of accessories and a massive picture collage. It was going to our bedroom for sure.

We had fun, most people got drunk, Calum as a responsible driver didn't drink. At one point, we two sneaked out, left others confused.

I had now a black dress on, ready to listen to classical music. Orchestra had been fascinating for me since I was little. I wanted to play the cello when I was young but my mom told me that I couldn't even hold one because I just was so short and almost weightless.

Surprisingly, Calum didn't find the symphony boring. Maybe he just made a focused face to prevent me from feeling bad for him, who knows. After all, it was nowaday composed work. I found it as a true masterpiece.

We got dinner, pizza. Just do relax for the night. We spent at the diner for a good hour or two trolling around. Got drunk, did faceswaps on snapchat, tweeted bizarre thoughts, kept repeating I love you to one another. Eventually we just got kicked out. Funny how nobody recognized us.

We just left the car there and got an uber to home. I flopped down to the sofa, passing out seconds after.

I was woken by drunk Calum telling me I had a wet dream. Life's great when you get your butt up and marry a rockstar.

.

Word count: 987

I usually double check for typos and stuff just so that I don't have errors but right now I'm just dead ass tired of nothing ugh.
Also I feel so depressed when writimg this cause damn I'm the unluckiest potato in the whole universe.
Well I am diagnosed with depression that makes sense a little.
Sorry to be a downer.

October 15th 2016.