Double life 2: L.R.H I

I obviously knew where y/n lived. Thankfully she was just about 4 blocks away so I just took a walk.

I hadn't been that excited since first grade when Michael, Calum and I were so ready for April fools. Now that I think back, I think we just set our expetations too high cause we were so disappointed when Ms. Gawen guessed every trap we had set up.

The streets were pretty empty. Most people had already arrived home. I realized I hadn't gotten this much fresh air for centuries. Everything felt sensational.

I arrived on time, knocked on the door. I felt somewhat relieved when y/n showed up. I looked at my hands. They were holding the book. I handed it to her. She was still standing there.

"Well well, hello Luke," she said mysteriously.

"Uh hi y/n. So, um here is your book," I stumbled across my words. She grinned, took the book and welcomed me.

"Let's talk in my room, make yourself comfortable, I'll go and talk to my mother for a second," she quickly spoke. I wandered around. The house was incredibly clean but dull. The walls were all white and the furniture was beige. I found myself observing the living room. There were stairs leading to the next floor. I walked up while listening to y/n's conversation with her mother.

"Hey mum I have a visitor I have some things to tell him so it may take a while. Don't you worry okay? We will be quiet so you can go to sleep early, right. You seem tired, go get some rest." I heard her mother just saying yes and trusting her wonderful daughter. It was pretty hard not to considering how softly and cheerfully she spoke.

I heard her come upstairs. "Here," she led me. We walked to the end of the corridor, she opened the door and I stepped in. I was blown away.

The walls were bright red, covered with posters of my favourite bands - starting from Good Charlotte and ending with My Chemical Romance. The furniture was old school, floor dusty, bed covered in dirty clothes.

"Sit," she aimed to a seat opposite of her.

"I didn..." I tried to say but she interrupted me.

"Before you even try to say anything, let me do the talk first and then you can comment and ask about everything, deal?"

"Okay," I obeyed.

"Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught, I mean like, well, I'm not a bad girl, just adventurous and free. I am blessed to do whatever the heck I want to. I could run away any moment and survive so easily. I could break the law and get away. Get it, right? Alright. I just chose to make my life interesting not like you. I chose to have a double life. You have no idea how fun and cool it is. So, you ended up with me. I'm sick of seeing you bored all the time. I'm sick of hearing you complain about life. I deliberately left my diary for you. And yes, I know that you have a crush on me. Go for it."

Too much information all of a sudden. Double life? Agent? Bad girl? Wait no. Observing me? Deliberately? Crush?! What, really? Go for what?

Did she really... Did she really mean to make a move?

I blushed hard. She clearly saw it cause she smiled. Without thinking I just went with it.

"So, as you know um you know that I know um... y/n do you wanna go out with me?"

"Absolutely, now kiss me."

WHAT.

Not real. I pinched myself to see if it was a dream. She giggled. My heart stopped. She was so badass and cute at the same time.

I stood up not knowing what I was doing. She did the same. She put her hands on my neck and just smashed into my lips.

My brain blew up but I kissed her back.

Damn, she was so amazing. She was soft, tasted like cherry. Warm... no, hotter than fire.

Honestly I had no idea what I was doing. I had never kissed someone. Well if we leave spin the bottle out. She was controlling the kiss. I felt my blood pumping up.

I felt her tongue on my lower lip. That apparently meant to allow the tongue in.

Oh boy it felt good.

She wrapped her arms around me even more. I found myself holding her back. She was the slimmest and overall with the best body in the entire universe.

I fell for her more and more. She caught my fall.

We ended up having a hardcore makeout session for a good amount of minutes. I learnt to play and have a war going around in our mouthes. She left me breathless.

"Woow, you are an incredible kisser." she said while moaning.

"I can't compare you to anyone cause you know," I admitted.

"Oh really? I thought you were like a professional or some sort! Although I can see how exhausted you are from such a little thing."

"I don't even want to think about what is more tiring than this."

"Oh you'll do soon. Whoops we got carried away from our main point. So, Jonas..."

.

Word count: 886.

Sorry I am so cringy but hey help me give me constructive critisism!

Everybody's got their (demons) first times. This was my first time to write a kissing scene.

I suck I know.

Should I do more of this imagine?

Dedicated to StefaniaIsac2000 boy she was so hyped when I told her about this coming up

September 6th 2016.