Proud Father: A.F.I I

Things are a little different this time. Imagine yourself as Ashton's daughter, about 8 years old.

.

"You were outstanding today, y/n! But next time please don't gossip with Caya so much! Have a nice day everyone!" I heard my football coach say. I was so thankful that my dad's friend, Calum, decided to put me and her daughter into football. This was not just for boys, girls could play it just as good as guys!

Calum's daughter, Caya, had almost all the same interests just like our dads. We learned instruments, played football together and loved carnivals. We were lucky to be a little taller than a normal 8 year olds so most of the time we attended all the rides. Caya was awesome.

After the training, my dad picked me up. Usually I had to go by bus because dad was very busy and often was touring. This month he was a free butterfly.

"Hey daddy, thanks for picking me up," I greeted him.

"No it's hi," inside jokes. We both giggled. Mom always told me how she loves Ash's laugh and that how I sound so similar to her.

"Well anyways, how was your day, dad?" I asked.

"It was a good one! We recorded 4 more songs for the album and Michael spilt coffee on Luke."

I giggled some more, "I think Michael has a curse. It's always Michael who makes a mess!"

"You might have a point, also that's a good inspiration for a new song," he got really excited.

"The new Voodoo Doll."

The rest of the car ride I told my dad about my schoolday and how my coach complimented my play. Mom was away on holiday with her cousins so after we got home, dad ordered pizza. At one point on our conversation, we were talking about progress.

"So tell me, (insert your cute nickname), how has your drumming been? I haven't seen you play for like 3 weeks now!"

I immediately ran to the mini studio we had where my dad's and my own drumkit were lying. I grabbed Ash's drumsticks and waited for dad to enter the room so I could impersonate him.

As he opened the door, I pretended that I had a microphone hanging on my left and screamed "ALRIGHT EVERYBODY, HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY?? ARE YOU SWEATY LIKE ME? NO? WELL YOU BETTER BE FOR THE END OF THE SHOW BECAUSE IT'S GONNA GET WILD!!" then I held my drumsticks very tight and started playing the old classical She's Kinda Hot. I was so getting into this that I totally forgot about my dad was observing me. Usually I got a little nervous playing in front of him.

When I finished, dad started clapping. I looked at him and he seemed quite impressed.

"Woow, that was on point! And oooh how I liked your unique touch to the last solo! I can't believe I have such a talented daughter! I'm so proud of you, y/n, you're going to take over the world"

"Just like you did."

We somehow ended up singing Unpredictable. This day was one to remember.

.

Word count: 523.

I was so hyped while writing this aaah imagine little cute female version of Ash drumming!!

Also yes She's Kinda Hot will be a classic and once will get the "old but gold" trophy.

Who's the mom??

Dedicated to imaginelovelies cause she really motivates me, her stories are far beyond my bleh ones and she's an Ashton girl eyy.

21st August.