Sister and Friend

"Allison... you keep her under control." Chris said as he kissed your sister's head and fixed you with a hard look.

"I know, Alli's in charge listen to queen bossy or else." You sigh as you roll your eyes.

"I'll make you study your term project with Stiles." Your dad threatened, nodding when the threat hit home.

"We'll be fine dad; she can't get in that much trouble." Allison promised.

Allison decided she jinxed her plans to keep you inside the third time she caught you testing which windows had alarms on them. Convincing herself that she'd only be able to keep you inside with the help of someone with excellent hearing she called Isaac who was more than happy to come over.

"Icy!" You yelled when Allison let Isaac in and kissed him.

"Hey Kiddo!" He chuckled.

"What're you playing with!" Allison yelped when she saw one of her blades twirling between your fingers.

"Hey how 'bout I make you a deal, one round of hide and seek... you last five minutes and I'll hotwire Derek's car." Isaac held out his hand and gave Allison a devious look.

"Five minutes?" You asked.

"Yup and I'll even let you drive... with help and supervision." He added when Allison glared at him.

"Deal." You say with a grin. It didn't take you long to get into your room, unjam the window, and slip out with the outfit you'd taken from Allison's closet.

"Scott if you don't answer your phone and tell me you have (Y/N) I swear you will have to deal with my dad!" Allison yelled down the phone having checked the house for a second time only to find it empty.

"Hey Alli... she's been writing notes with... I don't even know how to pronounce that." Isaac scrunched his nose as he finished sorting through your school bag.

"It's her best friend... what kind of friend threatens to ditch (Y/N) if she doesn't throw a party?" Allison huffed when she read through the note.

"The kind that has a crush on Stiles... I can probably track her." Isaac offered when he caught a whiff of your scent.