{Chapter 6}

It's been almost a month.

Since the day they found Marcus,Alec has been training non stop.The only break he does are to eat and maybe take a bath.His death got the best of him,and she was concerned.

''Hey Alec?''She said but it almost sounded like a whisper.

He took a few seconds before he turned to face her.

''What.''

''I think you should take a break.This is not okay..You can't continue like this.''

''I'm fine.''He said,before he walked pass her and got in the small house as she sighed.

He went back to being secretive,distant,cold.He won't talk to her unless he has to.She looked at the house thinking if she should go in,or stay out.A door being slammed got her full attention focused on Alec now standing in front of her.

''I have to go somewhere.This time,stay here.''He said with an angry look and passed her.

She tried to convince him to let her come with him,but all she received was a 'No',and then,silence.From the time she met him,she hated silence.She learned that with Alec silence meant secrets.It meant that he was hiding something that he didn't want her to know.

She hated silence...

===========

He walked through the busy streets of the city near the village as he closely watched his father's every step.He didn't want to loose him out of sight again.He had to succeed.He just had to.As hard as he looked,as cold,he still felt broken all over again and if it wasn't for Snow,if she wasn't there to collect his pisses and tried to mend them back in her own cute way,he would have done something stupid and reckless,that would have gotten him killed by queen herself.He fixed his hood and stopped for a second so he wouldn't be noticed.

When he used to follow him in the past,every step he took,felt like torture.Not anymore..He is used to the emptiness he feels.

His father stopped in front of a brick wall of a house and removed a brick,taking out a key.He walked a little further and moved again some large barrells revealing an old wooden door,and got inside before the sound of the door re-locking behind him sounded so smoothly for such an old door.

Alec started walking back to the house when he felt someone following him.He turn around and his eyes widened.

No it couldn't be her.It just couldn't..

He blinked a few times,and just like that..her figure was gone.He was breathing uncontrollably by the thought that she was standing there.He closed his eyes clearing his thoughts before he headed back.

He was surprised when he saw her sitting on the small bed,waiting as he told her.She didn't usual follow his instructions.

When she saw him,she stood up and steped closer to him.

"Why didn't you want me to come?"

"Because the last time you did,they almost saw us.My plan won't work if I get killed."

Her eyes widened at his words.If he got killed?So he didn't care if she got killed?

"Snow-"He begun but she cut him off.

"No need to explain yourself."She said and walked out of the house.

The rest of the day,Snow didn't talk to Alec.As much as he tried to speak to her,she kept refusing to.She was still angry about his words.More like hurt.

"I have to bring some food for the night okay?"He asked but she just nobbed.

He sighed and walked outside.While he was on his way to the centre of the town,someone hit him from behind,and everything went black..