{Chapter 5}

"Your father?"She asked suprised.

His look was filled with anger.But he calmed down after he looked at her.She just had that aura that calmed you down.

"He is our ticket inside the castle."

"How is he our ticket."

"He still works for her."

Snow felt bad.He was such a bad father.Alec deserved better than this.

"No one knows though.So he gets from a secret entrance.I was gonna follow him and see where it was utnile you popped out from nowhere."He said and she folded her arms in front of her chest once again.

"Well,if you told me from the start I wouldn't popp out from nowhere."She argued and he gave her a death stare.

"We are not talking about this now.Let's go."He started walking fast and sd managed to keep up with him.He was a fast walker.

They walked through an alley when they saw some soldiers coming their way,and Alec 'pushed' Snow back in the alley and pinned her on the wall in the shadows,his hands on each side of her face,his body centimetres away from hers.Her heart started beating faster from the sudden touch of their bodies.Even when the soldiers left,no one made a move to leave.He looked inside her eyes,and so did she.He looked down and cleared his throat.

He was afraid.He was afraid of love.He was afraid of the feeling that were growing for Snow White.

He made a few steps back and looked at the end of the alley.

"Let's go back.It's too risky for both of us to go.I'll come back tomorrow on my own."

Snow couldn't ingore the sadness she was feeling.She had feelings for Alec but she wouldn't admit it,and blamed her sadness at the fact that Alec wanted to go without her.She didn't know if it was an attempt to protect her,or just that it would be easier not having her with him.She was afraid to ask.But the truth was,she was afraid of the answer.

They silently went back to the house-if you could call it that-and silence ruled untile the sun rised again.

Alec left and Snow was left alone,along with her thoughts.The door starts to open and she froze.

It couldn't be Alec.He just left.She quickly got up from the chair and hides in the other room.She hears a man wispering Alec's name and her body relaxed.The voice belonged to Alec's friend,Marcus.

"Alec is not here."She stepped out of the room and his focus moved to her.

"Oh.You are Snow right?"

"Yes."

"Okay.I brought some stuff he asked me.Be careful with them.Don't touch this okay?"He warned and she nobed."Where did Alec go?"

"To check something."She said.She trusted him,but not too much.

"You can trust me."

"I'm sorry if I sound rude,but right now,I only trust Alec."She said and he smiled.

"You are a smart woman Snow.Alec is a lucky man.Don't worry.I know were Alec is.I just wanted to test you a bit."He smiled once more before he left.

She watched him walk away before she opened the little bag and took out a little box and opened it.Some kind of pouder was inside,and she was careful not to touch it like Marcus said.It didn't took much thinking to realize what it was.

Poison.

She wondered.Was it for the queen,or for his father?Or was it for both?

Alec returned after a few hours and his eyes fell on the small box on the chair.

"We have to go to Marcus's place."

"Why?"

"I need a crowbar."He said and they left the house.They walked probably for ten minutes when they reached his house and he stopped.

"What's wrong?"She asked.

"His door is broken."He said and slowly walked in the house.

"Marcus?"He walked deeper in the house when his eyes fell on a body lying on the floor.Alec run and kneeled next to the body.

"Oh my God.."Snow said looking at the daggered body on the floor.It was Marcus.

"Marcus!Come on!Marcus!"He said and he stopped shaking Marcus's bodya and got up."Damn it!"He shouts making Snow jump in suprise."That's it.I'm gonna kill her."He said and started quickly walking back in the house.So quickly,that Snow had to run to keep up with him a bit.

"Alec stop.Alec!"She shouted before she got close enough to grab his hand and he turned around.She never saw such anger.She deliquently took his face in her hands."We will take revenge for Marcus,for Amara,for my dad.But not now!This is not the time!We have to make a plan.So please calm down and think about this.."She said and he took some deep breaths.

The tips of her lips went upwards a bit before she hugged him.He was suprised but he rapped his arms around her.It wasn't a feeling he was used to.

And he liked it.