{Chapter 2b}

He came with a dear on his shoulders and left it on the ground.In less than an hour,two large pieces where already over a fire.She studied his futures.He had strong jaw line,green eyes that were looking patiently the meat to be done,and his black hair that were slightly moving from the air.

"Why are you staring at me?"He asked still looking at the fire,and she turned around,with her cheeks beginning to get a light shade of red.

"Sorry" She whispered but she didn't get an answer.Again.To be exact,most of the times she ever made a question,he just ignored her.She didn't liked it,but there was nothing she could do.She didn't wanted to piss him off and leave her.How was she going to get her revenge?

She wanted to ask why he wanted revenge,but the last time she asked it didn't went well.So she kept silent.She played with her fingers and tapped her feat onto the ground.

"Stop."

She looked at him.

"You foot.Please.It's annoying."He said and she immediately stopped.She was surprised by the word 'please'.

After they ate,she fell asleep,but he didn't.

He was thinking that he must teach her quickly.She was his ticket to revenge.There was no going back.They had to make a move.He wanted to attack the kingdom.Just to scare her.Just a little bit.So he spented the night,training and thinking.

When the morning came,Snow White woke up from her good sleep and once again,she saw he didn't slept.She looked around and saw a dress.A simple brown dress.She took it in her arms and walked out of the small cave.

"Where did you find this dress?Wait did you stole it?"

"No...I borrowed it without permission"He innocently says.

"That means you stole it" She says with a small smile and he looks at her.

"Yes.I stole it.Now can you wear it?We are going to the village today."

"Why?"

"I need to get some stuff and I can't leave you alone."

"Why?"

"Because there are wild animals here,and someone might see you."

"Okay,I understand what you mean."

She says and walks back in the cave and change into the dress he brought her and walks out.

"You never sleep."She says.

"What?"

"I've been with you three days and I never saw you sleep for more than an hour or less"

"So?"He asks with a questioning look.

"If we are going to attack the kingdom one day,you will have to have enough sleep."

He hated she was right.He took a good look at her and he admited to himself that he thinks she is beautiful in this dress.

"Let's go.He said and gave her a hood.He wore his,and so did she.They walked in the village and she followeded him into a house.

"Marcus."He says and takes off his hood.

"Alec."An old man says and he comes close to them.

"Who is this pretty lady?"

"This is Snow.You can trust her."

Snow?She liked the sound of 'Snow'.He was getting more familiar with her.Faniliar enough to get her a nickname.

"It's nice to see you've moved on young man."

"Marcus,she's not."

"Oh.That's a shame."

"Marcus.Do you have them?"He asks and Marcus hands him a bow and a lot of arrows.

"Let's go."He says to her and they leave and go back to their hiding place.

"This is yours."He says and hands her the bow and arrows.

"Do you know how to use it?"

"Yes.My dad used to train me every day for three years."

"Good.Cause soon,we will make a small attack to the castle."

She looks at him and then looks at the bow.

"Let's start."