{Chapter 4}

She wondered around the woods lookinh for Alec.When she woke up,he wasn't there.She heard the sound of water silently splashing,and she headed towards the waterfall.She looked down and saw a pair of clothes before she saw a bare back,recognising it was Alec's.She stayed there watching him for a second before she quickly turned a around and went back before he could notice she was there.Her heart was beating fast,threatening to leave her chest.

She stayed there,practising with her bow,when she heard footsteps behind her and turned aroung only to see him approaching.She scanned him with her eyes,even if she didn't want to.

"What."He said and pulled Snow out of her thoughts.

"Nothing."She answers him and continues shooting arrows.

He sighed before he walked closer to her.

"Your body is placed wrong.You have to be more..straight."He said and placed his hand on her lower back,and pushed a bit so she could straight her torso,as she tried to ignore the goosebumps rising on her spine."You have to be more confident while holdind a bow.Don't,and you'll miss.Now breath,and shoot."He said and without even realizing it,his hand remained on her back.She did as he said,and this time,it was better that every other time.Her arrow went through the target and she looked at the arrow suprised.

"See?Confidence."He said and she could swear she saw a smile on his beautiful lips.

"Did you just smile?"She said and smirked a bit.

"No."He denied,but it was clear he was lying."Okay I did."

"Finally.I made you smile."She said proudly as he rolled his eyes and threw his bow over his shoulder.

"Come on.We have to move."

She thew hers on her shoulder and she followed him.

She didn't like very much the fact that they had to change locations all the time,but it was necessary.

They were walking for hours when they stopped at a village.The sun was replaced by the moon by now,and they stopped at a small village.

"What are we doing here.I thought we would have to stay under the radar."She said confused.

"This is the last place she will look.Trust me."

The tone in his voice made her suspicious.Why wouldn't she look here.What made this place different than the others?But she knew it would be for the best if she didn't ask at all.

He opened the door of a small house.It was only two rooms,a small bed and a wooden chait on the one,and the other had just a small kitchen.

"You can sleep on the bed.I'll take the floor."He said and left the room.

She sighed at his sudden change of mood.Yesterday he allowed her to see into his wounded soul,but today he's gone back to the closed self he was when she first met him.He was confusing her.She lied on the bed and in minutes she fell asleep.

She woke up by the sun shining sweetly on her face.She rubbed her eyes before she got up.The smell of something nice met her nostrils and she walked to the small kitchen on the other room,where she saw Alec cooking something.She didn't had him for the cooking type.

"I didn't know you can cook."

Along many other things..

All she received though was a small nob.When he was done,he gave her a plate and she sat back on the bed and he sat on the wooden chair.

"Tell be some things about you."She randomly and he looked at her.

"What do you mean."

"I mean that I don't know anything about you.So,tell me."

He sighed and looked at her.

"Lets see..I had a kid brother that died from the same thing my mother did,I didn't have an easy childhood and years later,here I am."He said and looked at his empty plate to avoid looking her in the eyes.

"I have to go somewhere.Stay here.Okay?"

She nobed and watched him leave.

Where was he going that he didn't want her to know?She knew she was gonna regret the desicion she made,but shs had to know.

She got out of the house and started following Alec.He got out of the small village and wore his hoody and she copied.He made a turn and when she did,he was gone.She looked around her when suddenly someone pinned her on the wall,and her eyes met a pair of green ones,recognising it was Alec's.

"I thought I told you to stay in the house."He said angrily.

"Why are you so secretive.What are you trying to hide from me."

"You don't need to know."He said and released her from his grip.

"Yes I do!"

"Keep your voice down!"

"If you tell me I will."She argued and folded her arms in front of her chest.

"You want to know huh?"He said and grabed her arm and showed her a man.

"Who is he?"She asked and his dace was emotionless.

"My father."

🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

Hey guys!Sorry again for not updating for so long!

Anyway,I am always thinking of my next project,and I thought,what if after this story ends,I twisted the classic story of Sleeping Beauty next?I already have some cool ideas.But don't worry.I won't start writing the story until the end of this one.So what do you say?Should I do it?Tell me in the comments!

Love you xx