Nandini broke the hug and starred at manik for a while. Manik cringed in eyebrows.

"Why are you starring at me like that??"manik asked tugging her black ringlets behind her ears.

"To have a look at your handsome face" nandini said with a smirk.

"Accha(really)" manik asked pulling her closer by her waist.
Every inch of their bodies was touching.

"Hmm-mmm" nandini said eyeing his lips.

"Then let me have a look at your lips" manik said in husky voice, while his left hand made its way to her neck and pulled her face closer.

His eyes were on her lips and same goes with nandini's. Both closed the minimal distance between their lips, pressing them together. Manik opened his lips and took her lips in, sucking the life out of them making her shiver at his possession. Nandinis moved her hand from his waist to his back pulling him close. Both were ravishing each others lips thoroughly showing their possessiveness for each other.

Next day ....

It was 4pm when all the girls gathered in mukti's room which was in ground floor itself for facial. From morning all were gathered in hall and were chit chatting about their carrier. While manan had their eye on Cabir and Arav before looking at each other. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Father-son became a nightmare to manan.

Right now all the boys including Arav were in gym working out, odd !! Who works out at that time but all girls planned for facial, boys thought of gym to kill time until girls finish their 'girls-time'. Arav was sitting in his toy car and was playing in the gym when all boys did some exercise.

Here in muktis room, Aliya helped others in applying the facial and did it for herself. Aliya and navya were gossiping while mukti and nandini were chatting with Tanu,niha,meera (nandini's cousins) on hike. After a while all slept off with their facial only. Mukti and aliya on bed, nandini on couch and where as navya slept on bean bag itself.

It was 7pm and was dark outside, boys already did some work out and now they were sitting in the hall talking about how much time girls take for themselves while Arav was munching his chocolates.

Navya and nandini woke up , they were sleeping opposite to each other(couch and beanbag were opposite to each other). There was only small light which was the light from the garden, the room was quite dark. As they woke up looking at each others faces both screamed out loud. Listening to this mukti and aliya woke up. After recovering from shock all calmed down.

"Shit I got scared looking at your face navya" nandini exclaimed.

"Same here Nandu, god!! My neck hurts" navya said pressing her neck.

"You guys have gone nuts , who the hell screams soo loud " mukti spoke expressing her irritation.

"Go have a look at your face in the mirror, you will scream 10 times more louder than we did" nandini said in pure sarcasm.

"Ha ha very funny" mukti said getting up to wash her face.

But nandini got an idea at that time.

"Mukti wait !!" Nandini said making mukti stop at the place she was.

"What happened " aliya and mukti asked at the same time.

"Guys I have a plan" nandini said with a evil smile.

"What plan" other three exclaimed.

Nandini explains her plan to all three.

"Damn !! That will be awesome its been soo long that I played any prank " aliya said in her excitation.