CHAPTER 2 : FIRST OFFICIAL DAY

Start from the beginning

She asked "What's wrong in that?"

I replied " Oh My Gosh dude, nothing, You are just unpredictable..well, we have reached our room..." We open the door and I sat on the bed with a thud.

She asked me "What happened Soni? Are you alright?"

I replied "Yea, just I've hurt my back today morning."

She exclaimed "Uffo Soni! Take care of yourself!"

I said "I just feel like smacking Manish's head."

She said "Chillax yaar. It's alright. You just lay down, I'll massage your back."

I politely declined "Arrey, it isn't needed."

Sge ordered me with a smile "It's my order"

I obediently said while saluting her "Aye-aye captain!" We laughed and she massaged my back after which both of us slept.

KARAN P.O.V.:

Me and Arjun were alloted the same room so we both headed there. Arjun asked me "So, how was your first day ?"

I replied "It was good as well as bad. Good because I met you guys and bad because of the Manish's issue."

He said "Can't help it. There are so many such people."

We reached our room and Arjun was unlocking it when I saw Rahul on the other side of the floor. I called out for him. He turned back and waved at me. I waved back. He showed us five fingers which indicated five minutes. I nodded and we headed into our room.

Arjun said "At last, we're in our rooms."

I said "Yeah. The rooms are not bad yaar."

He said "After all, this is IIM's hostel." I nodded and soon we had a knock at our door.

I said "It might be Rahul. I'll open the door." I went and opened the door and it was Rahul. I welcomed him in.

Rahul said "My room mate is a total nerd yaar. He's already studying."

Arjun laughed and said "All the best with a nerd."

I said "Aree. Come here in the evenings. Just go there to sleep. No big deal." He nodded.

He said "I'll leave now. Let's get some sleep. We have out first class tomorrow." We nodded and left after we wished each other good night. Me and Arjun slept after we unpacked our luggage and arranged it.

Next day:

SONITHA P.O.V.:

We woke up and got dressed up after which we went to the canteen for the breakfast. We picked up our breakfast from the food counter and went to take a seat. Sulu asked "Isn't that Nia ?" Pointing behind me.

I turned back and nodded. Sulu called out for Nia. Nia came and joined us. We greeted each other with Hi's. I asked her "How's your roommate ?"

She answered "Very baad yaar." Dissapointment was evident in her voice.

Sulu asked "Why ? What happened ?"

She replied "Yesterday, I put my luggage on the bed and went to the washroom to freshen up and by the time I came back, a bunch of girls were in my room and my luggage was on the floor. I politely asked to move away but they ignored me and when I later told them to go to their rooms as I wanted to sleep, they said that they're not going to move and then, they opened my luggage and messed up everything. They only went away in the midnight."

I said "How can they do that ?"

We heard Shefali ask "Do what ?" We turned around and saw Shefali and Divya. They took their seat and we narrated the whole incident to them.