Chapter 24- Oh Shit!

Julie's p.o.v.

Christmas Day

This past week and a half has been hard. I've only made small talk with the guys, I didn't want to be rude. I'm still scared Blake, or one of his goons, will find out and hurt somebody. Andy's dad has been drunk everyday, and has been hitting on me. That's gross! My mom decided to come stay with us until after today. And to top it all off, I'm late. I went to the drugstore the other day to pick up a pregnancy test. When I got home, I came up to my room to take it. After five agonizing minutes, I found out I'm pregnant. To say my week has been bad would be an understatement.

I'm not really worried about being pregnant, though. I'm actually pretty excited. Given the circumstances, you'd think I'd be upset, but in all honesty, I can't wait. I've always wanted kids, I just didn't think I'd be pregnant at eighteen.

We were supposed to exchange gifts last night, but we all decided to wait until tonight. I bought everyone a gift, except Andy's dad. Even though he can be a butt at times, he can also be nice. He said he had a big surprise for everyone, and after we find out, he won't need any material object. I can't wait to find out.

I bought my dad a new truck. The one he has now keeps needing new parts. It's an older model, so it's hard to find the parts for it. I can't wait to tell him.

For Andy's mom, I had a quilt sown together of all the pictures of Andy and me when we were kids. His dad told me to take the pictures, and not let her know I had them. He helped me with the idea. She was so devastated when she couldn't find them. I hope she's excited about her gift.

I'm giving Blake's parents some new accessories. I bought his mom a diamond necklace. It's one that catches light every time you move. I bought his dad a new Rolex watch. His watch doesn't even work, he just likes to wear it.

For my mom, I bought her a diamond necklace like Blake's mom. I also got her earrings and a bracelet to match.

Andy is getting a cowboy hat signed by Tim McGraw, that's his favorite country artist. He's always going to a concert, but he has yet to meet him. He even said something about moving to Nashville, and not leaving until he meets him. I think he's obsessed.

For Kadan, I wasn't sure what to get him. I've only known him for a few months. I'm not really sure what he likes. I do, however, know that his favorite singer of all times is Garth Brooks. So, I went online and purchased a signed guitar.

I can't wait for everyone to get their gifts. I hope they like them, but before we exchange them, I'm going to make my big announcement. I'm so excited that I'm almost jumping up and down.

All of the guests are here, and I'm still not ready. I quickly hop in the shower. I get out and head to my closet. I start rummaging through, until I find what I'm looking for. I pull out my favorite dress. It's purple, and reaches about mid-thigh. It has a sweetheart neckline. Surprisingly, my mom bought it for me a few years back, and had it shipped to my dad's house. After I'm dressed, I put on a minimal amount of make-up.

I leave my bedroom, and go over to the stairs. I begin to make my way down to the living room. Once again, when I'm at the bottom, everyone is staring. "Maybe I'll find another way down the stairs. Every time I come in here, everyone is always staring." When that's said, I make my way to the kitchen to find something to drink. I snag a water bottle out of the fridge.