Chapter 23- She's Back

Daniel's p.o.v.

I quit talking when Julie is off the steps. I can't believe she's wearing those clothes. I don't have anything against them, it's just I didn't think she still had them. It's been so long since she's worn anything like that. I just wish she would have worn her favorite accessory, how cowboy hat. She used to have several.

At least she's attempting to take back over her life. I'm so proud of her. I knew she'd let go of the fear those damn punks instilled in her. Maybe, just maybe, I'm getting my baby girl back. Oh, how I've missed seeing her smile a real, genuine smile. It's been too long since her eyes have sparkled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's p.o.v.

I can't believe what I'm seeing. My Ju-Ju bear is back. She's wearing HER clothes, and not what that douche bag tells her to wear. I'm so happy for her. She's not afraid to be herself anymore. I've been waiting two damn years for her to glow again. Her eyes are sparkling, and when she smiles, it reaches her eyes, once again.

I can't believe it took going away to college, and coming home again, for her to be back to her old self. Granted, she's had an eye opener, but at least my best friend is back. Maybe she'll completely let go of the fear, and talk to me again. Who knows? Maybe she'll finally realize that Kadan likes her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kadan's p.o.v.

Julie comes into my view, and I can't help but stare. I mean, damn, she's hot. I've never seen her look so good, not that she didn't look good in New York, but here, I can see what she was like before. Her clothes fit in all the right places. The clothes she wore before were always just a little too big.

She also didn't glow the way she is now. She has a real smile on her face, and not one that's forced. Her eyes have a sparkle like I've never seen before.

I know I've said it before, but damn, she's hot. H.O.T. Now I sound like a girl, but she is hot.

I excuse myself to the bathroom. I don't want them to see how much Jewels affects me.