I groaned, my head and nose hurt from the colision with the ground.

"Min Ae!"

"Gwenchana?"

"Yah Jackson Wang!"

I felt hands pulling me up and hands patting my head while I opened my eyes slightly. This was so embarassing.

"Are you alright Min Ae?" Young Jae oppa inspected my face throughly as I nodded gingerly, not wanting to be made a fuss over. It was embarassing enough falling down. I didn't need everyone's attention on me. Especially with the door of JYP's office open. And the trainees looking in, trying to find out the commotion caused in JYP's office.

Gosh. These trainees sure woke up early.

As if on cue, JYP-nim's secretary came in and closed the door, shutting the embarassement out.

All the oppas were looking over me worried and my eyes fell on Mark oppa, who was simply sitting at the corner scrolling through his phone, uncaring about what just happened to me.

I felt a stab through my heart.

I thought I wouldn't feel this anymore. But I just felt it, the new raw stab.

But then I realized that he wasn't in the wrong. He had moved on.

I was the one in the wrong.

I was the one who initialed the breakup.
I was the one who kissed someone in front of him.
I was the one who pushed him away.
I was the one who destroyed what was left of us.

He just recieved it.

And now, he has already got the message and moved on, keeping me away from his life, his feelings, treating me as if I don't exist.

But why do I feel even more empty than before?

"Guys. Guys. Don't crowd over Min Ae. Do you want her to die? I can't have my talent die." JYP-nim broke the trance I was in and went over to his seat.

"So are you guys curious why I gathered you here this early today?" JYP-nim asked.

I almost rolled my eyes. Of course. Who wouldn't be curious when they are being dragged half asleep to work?

"Well, you guys probably heard, Mark and Min Ae will be participating in the latest season of We Got Married." JYP-nim announced.

"About that, is there no way to avoid being casted?" Mark oppa suddenly said.

"No Mark. This is the best solution we have as of right now to solve all the issues we are currently facing and I have already given my word to Sera." JYP-nim said with a tone of finality, making the oppas give each other looks. JYP-nim was so stern on this issue.

After a few moments of awkwardness, JYP-nim cleared his thoart, bringing the attention back to him," And I have another news to announce. I am planning on having another comeback for you guys."

The boys started to get excited.

"Wait. The biggest news is not out yet." He stalled, trying to get everyone's attention.

"This time, I will let you guys produce your album yourself, with no limitations." JYP-nim announced and the oppas starting jumping up and down. I simply stood there, looking shocked at their reaction. Was it that awesome?

"Min Ae!! We get to produce our own album ourselves! It feels like we have grown up!" Jackson oppa started shaking me front and back.

"Oppa, oppa, stop it." I mumbled, a little too overwhelmed by this level of excitement.