23: Space

JYP-nim gathered us together early in the morning the next day. Like very early. 5 am.

We weren't even awake yet, much less slept.

To my horror, the oppas got addicted to scaring themselves and had decided to go for a horror movie marathon. Which I really didn't enjoy. Everyone was so immersed into it that by the time they had been satisfied with the fright, it had already past 3am.

Which pretty much only left us 30 minutes of nap before Hyun Ji oppa and Seung Hoon oppa came barging into our dorm and without giving us the chance to shower, just letting us wash our faces and brush our teeth, we were dragged to the studio.

And this was all because of the scandals that I had caused out. We couldn't get into the company in regular times without being horded by fans asking for explanation.

Plus the outbreak of Mark and I taking part in We Got Married.

It had caused an uproar.

From Fans, they became antis, to fans again.

This was seriously confusing. And I was mind screwed.

We all sat in JYP-nim's office waiting patienly for him to show up. Well, that old man probably haven't got up as well.

I swung side to side on the chair that I was sitting on, my eyes closed, trying to get a little more sleep. I probably looked terrible right now.

"Min Ae?" I opened my eyes to the person calling my name, Jackson oppa. I gave him a confused look," Ne?"

"I'm sorry Min Ae. About the things I had said earlier."

"I just spurted things without thinking and that was really stupid of me." Jackson oppa started hitting his head.

"It was really inconsiderate of me. But I guess I was just infuriated. Infuriated with how things are right now. I just want everything back. Back to how it was. Back to when the days you would just smile at all of us without holding back anything." Jackson oppa blurted out, with all the other oppas looking at the both of us. I was shocked by this sudden outburst.

Did things really change that much?

"We really miss the old Min Ae." Yu Gyeom oppa stated out.

"We want our little sister back." Bambam oppa gave me a little pout which made me break out into a smile, followed by a little laugh.

"It's okay, Jackson oppa. I deserved those words as well. I really am a nan peun girl." I smiled slightly. I felt a punch on my arm. Which hurt. Like a lot.

I glared at Jackson oppa.

"You are not. You are the best girl ever Min Ae." Jackson oppa declared and I punched his arm back, which actually caused me more pain than him.

"Yah. That hurt." I complained and he pulled my head into a headlock," Yah yah yah!"

"Yah your head. I'm your oppa." He teased and all the oppa's laughed while I pouted.

"Bambam oppa, Jin Young oppa, save me from this monster." I yelled but the oppa's simply laughed, enjoying the moment rather than helping me.

The door's knob could be heard and the door swung open, showing JYP-nim.

"Boys. I could hear your laughter from outside already, what's with the happy occasion?" JYP-nim before he saw the position Jackson oppa and I were in. He was shocked. Utterly shocked.

"Jackson! What are you doing to Min Ae? You are going to hurt her! Let go! Immediately!" JYP-nim commanded and Jackson oppa let go of his grip on me immediately. Which was very untimely, making me fall flat onto the ground.