12 : Lost

"What do you mean? You want to go with him to California? But Min Ae." JYP-nim said exasperatedly, confused by my spontaneous decision.

"Jebal JYP-nim, please let me go. I-I-I" I tried to think of reasons to validate my actions, trying to persuade him to let me go.

"Is it about Mark?" JYP-nim asked and I didn't say anything.

"I told that scoundrel to not hurt you." JYP-nim said harshly.

"Aniya..." I tried to deny it.

"Okay Min Ae. You can go. I heard the edited song that Han Seul gave me and I really got to admit, you do have talent in that area. Go Min Ae, take a break for a while and come back as an assistant to me and Han Seul." JYP-nim gave me a warm smile.

I let out the breath that I had been holding in.

"Thank you." I muttered as JYP-nim gave me a warm hug.

"But come back Min Ae when you can finally stand again. We need you, Got7 needs you and I'm sure Mark needs you too." JYP-nim said softly.

Really? Mark needs me?

I doubt it.

I nodded and he let go of me.

"You will go tomorrow. I will ask my secretary to book the tickets for you and Han Seul. Come back as an amazing choreography Min Ae okay? I don't want to regret this decision of letting go." JYP-nim gave me this small warning and I simply gave him a reassuring nod.

*

"Isn't that Min Ae?"

"Who's that guy?"

"Why are they at the airport?"

"Where's the other Got7 members?"

They didn't bother to take the photos discreetly, they simply took them.

I looked further down onto the floor, hoping that my face will not be caught in them. On the other hand, Han Seul was just being Han Seul, looking around with his lollipop. Just like a kid. I really wonder why did I even trust him on this again.

"Why are you looking on the floor? Head up girl and smile." He pulled my face up and my eyes met his for a moment. He quickly let go of his hand that was on my chin and cleared his throat while shifting his glance away.

"What made you change your mind?" He looked at me intently while rolling his lollipop from one side of his mouth to the other.

I simply shrugged my shoulder.

"I guess I needed a breather." I said and looked back.

Bye Korea.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ I don't know what drew me to her in the first place, but it seems that she has lost that little glint.]

Day one in Miroo school was fine, everyone took great care of me but it seems like I lost something. I felt like there's something in my chest. I can't breathe, I'm suffocating. I can't get myself to smile. Is there something wrong with me?

[ She's not her anymore, she's different.]

Classes went by in the blur, I didn't bother to make any friends, they are all bound to leave you in the end. I usually spend my free time sitting by the corner thinking about...things.