22: Attempt

The atmosphere for the next few days was pretty grim. Everyone looked down and there wasn't much noise in the Got7 dorm. Which was pretty much unusual. Because every time these boys are at home, the house was noisy, filled with the their chatter, laughter and excitement.

I guess there wasn't anything that was worth being happy about these days. 

My social media had been flooded with comments about me being a bitch, a slut, a whore, being cursed in different languages that I could not even open them anymore. It was amazing to see how your fans could turn into antis in just one moment. But I wasn't going to blame them. I caused this at the end of the day.

And the worse part being in this dorm was how Mark oppa treated me. He didn't even spare me one glance. Not even a look much less a word. It suddenly seemed to him that I never existed at the first place. And he said that he was going to flirt and seduce with me. Expectations gone.

I mean, it wasn't like I expected anything from the first place. I was just disappointed that I got all tensed over nothing.

"Want to go for a game of league?" I looked up from my lap. I was sulking at the corner of my room. It was Young Jae oppa. I gave him a weak smile as I shook my head. I wasn't in the mood for that.

"No excuses Min Ae. You aren't doing anything important anyways."  Young Jae oppa came inside pulled me up by my arm and dragged me to the computer room or his room. He had officially made his room into a computer room with all the gadgets that were laying around. I had no idea how he had managed to convince Jae Bum oppa to allow this.

"But I'm really not in the mood." I complained as he started the computer that was in front of me,"There's no such thing as no mood, you can always play league anytime, anywhere. Plus I wanted company. Just accompany me Min Ae."

I sighed as I concealed to his pout. At least Young Jae oppa was still talking to me after the incident. And before I knew it, we were immersed into the games. Maybe a few more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Assa! I won! I won! Ha! I beat your ass again!" I rejoiced as I pushed this fact into Young Jae's oppa face. I had won all the games as usual.

"Yah! You cheated didn't you?" Young Jae oppa whined, but before I said anything back, I felt the lights flashing on the dark room that we were in and I grimaced. Who the hell just barged into us with lights?

"And there we have it, Han Min Ae. Our new cast for the show!" I heard a person said before a microphone was directed towards me and the only word that came out from me was," What?"

Young Jae oppa quickly stopped the person that was obviously filming us and he quickly switched on the lights in his room. I had already told him to do that for the past few hours already but he didn't want to. He said that the dark room made him more confident to win me, which was proven to be wrong. Young Jae oppa still lost to me.

"Who are you? And why are you trespassing into private property? " Young Jae oppa stated as he started to dial for the police," And please stop filming. We will sue you for any unauthorized footage that you have gotten."

The rest of the members had gone out, probably to get some groceries. Theo and Han Seul had gone with them, and Young Jae oppa was left at home with me. 

"Wait, wait, we were authorized to come in. Jin Young oppa gave us the keys." The lady exclaimed, stopping Young Jae oppa.

"Jin Young oppa?"