Step 1: the Dream

Kharu's Corner;

Guuuuys! Im really sorry kung hindi ako nakapag-UD kahapo kahit na yun yung date na sinabi ko. Na-grounded bigla sa laptop. Haha! Okay na naman ngayon. 3 updates po ito para makabawi. Salamat po! Godbless! Just tell me your feebacks. ^_____^

Salamat nga po pala sa mga nag-comment at vote sa prologue. :**

************************************************************************************************************************

Step 1: The Dream

Where am I? It’s.. It’s too dark! But I can hear my sister sobbing..

“Sephie? Sephie? Where are you?” Her sobs are fading. I tried to run, but my feet won’t leave its place.

I reached a door, there, I saw her..

Pale, bloodless.. Lifeless. I ran to her, but her body is being taken away by something..

“No! Sephie! Come back!!” then she’s gone.

“Sushi? Sushi! Wake up, you’re dreaming again!!” My initial reaction was hugging my mother.

Another dream. Oh, Sephie..

‘You dreamt of her again, don’t you?” I nodded. She kissed my forehead. “Breakfast’s ready. Get dressed, okay? We’re going to shop for your flight tomorrow.” I felt bitterness and pain in Mom’s voice.

Oh yes, I’m leaving tomorrow.

I’m going to the place where my dear sister died. I know my parents are not really happy with this, since they’ve lost Sephie, and now, it seems like I’m doing the same thing.

I bathed, dressed and went down for breakfast. It’s too quiet..

“Sushi, you know how hard it is for us to let you go..” My father says. “But since you look very determined, we’ll give you our permission.”

“Thanks, dad! I promise, I won’t let the same thing happen to me. Besides, I’m going to be independent at last!”

“Oh I wish you would, dear. And because you’re very determined, you should start practicing ‘Tagalog’.” Uh-oh..

“But Mom!!?”

“It’ll help you adjust! Don’t get surprised if you would hear confusing words, anak.” Hmm, ‘anak’ means child. Right.

“Soeak or Stay?” My mother says.

“Opo, ‘Nay.” She wins. Ugh. I really have to practice, anyway. I don’t want anybody to laugh at my accent, and doubt my personality.

After eating, my Mom and I got ready for shopping.

“Don’t tell me I have to speak Tagalog at the mall?”

“Syempre naman.” She meant, ‘of course’. >__<

Good thing I still remember those, though I’m not fluent. Maybe Sephie is really good with this already.. So I have to practice!

“Nay..”

“Bakit, Anak?”

“Nagp-practice lang po.” ^__^

We bought things that I would be needing, enough for a week of stay.

“Ma, ako na alng ang bibili ng mga.. uhmm.. damit ko.” I tried to speak normally.

”Sure! Galing naman ng bunso ko! You won’t have communication problems, trust me.”

I told Mom to drop me off at Shirley, my best friend’s house. I will shop dresses with her.

As soon as I stepped in her room, she throws herself to me.

“Are you sure about this?”

“Absolutely.” There’s a hint of sadness and pity in her eyes.

“Don’t worry! I won’t get busted. And.. It’s for Sephie.. I would be there for only a year! Paranoid!” We hugged and headed to the mall.

We cherished the last hours that we have. We shopped and entertained ourselves.

“Ready for your transformation?”

“More then ready.” We headed to the salon. My hair is too long! It falls down my waist.

“Oh my gosh. Your new haircut did half of the job.” Her eyes widens. Before it’s just plain and straight. Now it has layers. Oh! I’ve got bangs, too!

Shirley bought make-ups and taught me how to do it.

Once we’ve arrived at her room, I fitted my new set of clothes. It’s really out of my style.

Goodbye to simple and plain me.
I should start showing some skin.

“So not you, sweetie!” Shirley shouts.

“I’m sure every guy will drool over you! You never told me you’re sexy. >_<” We laughed.

“But please, don’t forget that you’re still SunShine Scott. Not anyone else.”

“Of course. I hope you wouldn’t tell anyone about this.”

“It’s safe with me. But don’t you think there’s a possibililty that you might get caught?”

I stood there and faced the mirror.

Not Sephie, Not me. It’s a new face.. Ready for revenge.

“I don’t think so. I’ll be doing almost everything. That guy would do the easy part.

All he has to do is fall for me.” *smirks*